Gu Qing: [Experience, cannon fodder experience! I'm good at courting death! Survival...hehehe]

    She never survived to the end in a mission world.

    999 system: [... the host is humble, not all cannon fodder dies so gracefully like the host in the mission world. 】

    Gu Qing snorted softly, isn't it normal to let yourself live well when you have to be cannon fodder? Anyway, it is impossible for her to die tragically, even in this life.

    After that, instead of arguing with the 999 system about these matters, Gu Qing began to explore the surrounding environment. With her actions, the area of ​​the map in the upper right corner began to expand continuously.

    Seeing this, the 999 system hastily searched for suitable locations in these areas.

    Soon, the 999 system gave a suitable location.

    [Host, there is a more suitable territory 100 meters to the southwest. There is a large flat land surrounded by mountains and rivers. The most important thing is that there may be minerals nearby. ]

    Gu Qing listened, and immediately turned around and ran towards this place. After arriving at the location of the system, he took out the territory token.

    [Host, do you use territory tokens? 】

    【Yes. 】

    The moment Gu Qing answered, the token emitted a dazzling light, and then flew out of Gu Qing's hand.

    When the light faded, a small fence appeared on the spot Gu Qing chose, and in the middle of the fence was a small house about ten square meters.

    Territory, that's it?

    But anyway, those red-eyed rabbits were left outside the territory.

    [Host, please name your village, it will appear on the map after naming, and there will be a certain probability of attracting refugees. ]

    [ Qingyun! 】The sky is rising! Vacation living out of this world is all about this little territory.

    [Congratulations to the host for becoming the lord, territory: Qingyun Village. ]

    [System Notice: On January 1st of the end calendar, Gu Qing established a village: Qingyun Village]

    As the voice fell, Gu Qing soon found that his game page had changed.

    The original page has only two areas, and now there is an extra page beside the original page.

    [Territory: Qingyun Village (Level 0 Village) [Upgrade]]

    [Reputation: 0]

    [Population: 1/10]

    [Tax Rate: 10% (can be adjusted by the lord in real time)]

    [Resources: Rabbit Meat*1013, Rabbit Skin*1013 , Carrot 2026]

    [Building: Village Affairs Center, Fence]

    The simple page prevented Gu Qing from getting too much information, and the system had no intention of explaining it, so Gu Qing had to study it slowly by himself.

    "Bump bump..."

    The sound of hitting the fence was very clear at this time. Gu Qing looked and found that the group of rabbits were attacking the fence violently.

    And on her page, it was also showing that the fence in the building was being damaged, but it was not in a dangerous situation, and the system did not prompt.