Chapter 9: "Searching & Nurturing"

Почніть із самого початку

8:40 AM

"Look, Cierra. I know I need help. And, after some self reflection I've decided that I want to get some help." Chelsea confesses. Cierra sheds a tear. "That's all I wanted to hear you say, Chels." She goes, as the two stand up and hug each other. "I love you. And we're gonna get you the help you need." Cierra whispers in her ear. Both of them sit back down and finish enjoying their meals.

HOURS LATER — — —

Saks Fifth Avenue, Greenwich, CT

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

11:37 AM

Michelle, dressed to the max, is sitting in the back of her family's limousine, as it pulls up to Saks Fifth Avenue in Greenwich. "My lady." Her driver goes, as he opens the door for her. "Thanks, Ralph. I should be ready in the next hour or so..." She tells him, before strutting into the lux department store chain. "Good afternoon, Ms. Carter! It's always lovely to see you here." A salesperson approached and greets Michelle at the door.

"Thank you, it's always a pleasure to be here. I'm looking for something special for an upcoming event." Michelle replies. "Of course, we have some stunning pieces that just arrived upstairs at Saint Laurent. Let me show you to our newest collection!" The salesperson continues. "That sounds perfect." Michelle responds in light tone. "And, may I take your coat, Ms?" Another worker approaches her and asks. "Oh, yes please. Careful, though! It's vintage Gucci." Michelle says, as he removes her coat for her.

"Your jacket will be safe with our coat attendant. Now, would you like to order a cocktail to be delivered to you upstairs?" The worker asks. "That's sounds divine. I'll have a French 75, please." Michelle orders with a smile. "Excellent choice! Your cocktail will be awaiting you at Saint Laurent. Enjoy your shopping experience with us today, Ms. Carter!" The worker tells her before, walking away. Inevitably, she does the same as she heads upstairs to the Saint Laurent Department...

The Ambrosia, Marlton - Private Room

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

11:45 AM

Cierra and Mitchell Jr. enter the private room at The Ambrosia and admire the amazing work their decorators have accomplished in such a short period of time. "Wow! Amazing everybody, truly amazing! Isn't this amazing, baby?!" Cierra cheers. "Yes, it's beautiful, babe." Mitchell Jr. replies, as he admires the work too.