chapter 5- the kidnapping

Reid was ecstatic. He enthusiastically dialed Hotch's number to let him know what he had found.

"Reid, have you found something?"

"Yes actually. Sasha, Deans girlfriend, says she recognizes one of the victims Asia Lorde. She claims Dean used to hit on Asia before they started dating. Says they talk from time to time but wouldn't call them friends, more like acquaintances."

"That's great Reid. This is our first lead. Get back to the station, fast. Everyone else is here waiting."

The young agent walked swiftly through the woods to get back to his car, and drove for a few minutes before stopping at a red light.

Since he was still in the forest, the gravel road caused the car to almost buzz as he drove over the many rocks on the ground.

Reid had been driving in silence, but figured it would be a good idea to turn on the radio.

As the light turned green, Reid stepped on the gas but to his surprise, another car collided with his.

The government issued vehicle flipped over and skidded into a ditch on the side of the road.

The only witness was the one who collided with Reid's car.

The young agents head had collided with the steering wheel, inducing a mild concussion. His wrist was also slammed against a nook on arm wrist where his entire body weight was pressed upon it as the vehicle flipped over.

"Oh my!" An older man yelled as he ran towards Reid's car. He appeared to be in his late forties, early fifties.

Reid was almost rendered unconscious, he was so dizzy he could barely help himself out of the car.

"Wait you're Dr. Spencer Reid, right?" The man knew the answer to this question.

"Thats me.." Reid said stuttering, he was slurring his words.

The older man took out a gun that was tucked into the waistband of his dress pants and put it behind Reid's back. "Let's go for a walk."

Reid was directed towards the man's car which was not as wrecked as he had originally thought.

He was pistol whipped with the gun the man was carrying, and shoved into the backseat of the black sedan.

When Reid came to, he was in what appeared to be a large storage room, with the other 5 victims.

Him, including the others were tied with rope. Both arms strung up above their heads to the ceiling, and each individual leg strapped to the floor.

"Who are you?" Reid asked.

"You can call me Jason, Spencer."

Reid felt his head pounding, and a pain in his left wrist. He came to the conclusion that he had a mild concussion and a sprained wrist. "What do you want with us?"

"Not them, just you." Jason began cutting the other victims free. They appeared to be unharmed.

Jason pulled out his gun once again and pointed it to the small crowd of victims he had cut free. "I want you go to the Police Department and tell them my name is Jason. The FBI has 3 days to leave St. Paul Minnesota, or Dr. Spencer Reid dies. If you do not tell the police what i'm telling you now, your families are next."

The 5 individuals scurried out of the room and to where a young Reid assumed was the police station.

"Jason, what do you want with me."

"Dr. Spencer Reid in the flesh. I'm a huge fan. It's so great to finally meet you."

"Listen Jason you don't have to do this. You can let me go, like you did with the others. I won't tell anyone."

"I don't care about who you tell Spencer, the only reason I took them was for you. I've been wanting to get my hands on you for some time now. Let's go for a walk, the others will tell your friends where we are."

Jason cut the ropes around Reids arms and legs, then replaced them with handcuffs.

"Let's finish this ritual somewhere else, shall we?"