chapter 4- questioning pt. 2

Prentiss was speaking with the parents of Asia Lorde.

"So, you're Asia's mom?" Prentiss questioned.

"That's me, you can call me Mackenzie."

"Okay, Mackenzie, what is Asia like?"

"She's very outgoing. Had lots of boyfriends in her past." Mackenzie joked,

"She never got along well with the girls though." Mr. Lorde added. "I figured the girls never liked her because she was so good with the guys around here. I mean even til this day all of her friends are male."

"Can i have those names?"

"I can give you her ex husbands name." Mackenzie said. "His name is Joseph Garrison. He still lives in that old house across the street from her apartment. He's a very nice man, but he didn't like how Asia was with the boys."

"Thank you so much for this information and your time Mr. and Mrs. Lorde. I'll get back to you as soon as I can."

Rossi had just arrived to Michelle's residence. He swiftly knocked the door twice, since there was no doorbell.

"Can I help you?" A man asked. Rossi presumed this to be her husband. His folate was red and he was holding a box of tissues.

"My names agent Rossi," He said as he pulled out his FBI badge, "may I come in and ask you a few questions about Michelle?"

He nodded and took Rossi to the living room.

"So what's your name?."

"You can call me Eric."

"Okay, Eric, where are your kids?"

"My two eldest attend college in Florida, they still don't know about Michelle. I haven't had the heart to tell them. Little Samantha and Eric Jr. are at school right now. 2nd and 6th grade. They think she's on a business trip."

"So you haven't told any of your kids about the situation going on with Mrs. Smith?"

"I can't, I don't want to see the look on their faces when I tell them it's all my fault."

"How is this your fault Eric?"

"Well she was picking up dinner at the grocery store when I noticed she was gone for a while. Much longer than usual. She asked me to go with her but I told her I wanted to stay and play with Samantha and Eric Jr.. If I had just went with her , I could have protected her, maybe stopped all this from happening."

"Eric, this isn't your fault. Now what can you tell me about Michelle."

"She attended this pilates group, it's what's kept her so fit and she loves it. She has a small circle of girlfriends she's known for a while because of it. Every thursday night they come over for book club."

"Sounds like a fun time. Was she outgoing?"

"Not really, all of her friends mainly went to her. Back in highschool when we met, she was the quiet girl."

"Thank you for your time Eric. Godspeed."

Eric smiled at Rossi and walked him to the door.

"Please, agent. Find my Michelle."

Last was Reid. Reid drove in the Government issued vehicle up to Dean Winsbarrow's house. Dean lived in a large shack in the woods. He felt bad for the kid, as they were around the same age. Deans only family was his girlfriend, Sasha. He lost his entire family in a bad fire.

Reid rung the doorbell and waited patiently for someone to answer. He did not have to wait long. Sasha opened the door within seconds.

"De- Oh.." Sasha sounded disappointed.

"Were you expecting someone?" Reid knew the answer to this question. He figured Sasha was waiting for Dean to magically arrive, but deep down Sasha knew that wouldn't happen.

"My boyfriend, Dean. Who are you?"

"My names uh, Dr. Spencer Reid. I'm with the FBI." Reid announcing as he shyly pulled out his badge. "Can I ask you some questions about dean?"

"Come on in, Spencer."

Reid sat on the couch.

"You look a little young to be part of the FBI."

"Thanks? Can you tell me a little bit about Dean?"

"Well what do you wanna know?"

"How did he act? Did Dean have many friends?"

"Dean was a bit of a drunk. He loved beer, and he wasn't shy but he didn't have any friends besides me. Sure, he could strike up a conversation but that's all he knew how to do. Everyone recognized him as an alcoholic."

"I see.. Can you tell me what bars he went to most?"

"The only place he went to was an old place called The Dubliner Pub."

"Thanks. Can you tell me if you recognize any of these people?" Reid handed the pictures to Sasha so she could look through them.

Sasha hesitated for a sec before her eyes grew wide, "That one right there! I believe her name is Asia? Right?"

"Yeah that's her name. How do you know her?" In reality, Spencer was very excited. This was the first lead on the case, but he had to contain his emotions.

"Well Dean use to hit on her at the club before we started dating. They used to talk from time to time but I wouldn't call them friends."

"Thank you so much for your time Sasha. Here's my card and if you find anything else out please let me know."

Side note: I know these past two chapters have been really boring i'm so sorry but the next one is where it finally gets interesting i promise so i hope you enjoy