(019) Girls Night.

TW: SLIGHT SMUT AND STRONG LANGUAGE.

*Y/N's POV*

Tonight was girls night! Me, Pansy, Skye, Hermione and some other friends.

"I'm going now love." I said while checking myself out in the mirror. I was wearing a tight red dress.

"Love take some spare clothes just in case

"Love take some spare clothes just in case." Draco said. He handed me his jacket, hoodie, some jeans and my trainers. I drove to Pansy's house and knocked on the door.
"Oh my gosh! Hey girl!" Pansy smiled.
"Heyy!" I said while walking in.
"Is it true..?" She asked.
"Is what true?" I asked confused.
"You know...the Mattheo thing." She whispered.
"Yeah..." I mumbled with my head down.
"It's okay.." She reassured. We were interrupted by a knock on the door.
"I'll get it!" I said. It was Skye, she was dropped off by Mattheo. Gross. How does she not see his horrid personality? I thought.
"Hey Skye!" I smiled.
"Hey bestieee." She smirked before kissing my cheeks.
"You ready for tonight? It's going to be crazy!" I winked. Soon, when everyone was here, we watched Friends With Benefits. Then, I played some songs on the radio and we had a dance party.
"Wooo!" I yelled. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. We all walked to the door prepared for the worst.
"Heyyyyy!" Draco greeted.
"What the actual fuck are you doing here?" I said.
"Surprise..I guess." He smirked. "The others are here aswell."
"Even...?" I asked.
"Yes but don't worry." He smiled.
"What the fuck." Skye groaned.
"Hey love." Mattheo walked over to Skye.
"Eww! Get off me!" She shouted. Mattheo shot me a dirty look and proceeded to walk over to me.
"You will regret this." He whispered emphasising the 'will'. A pair of hands grasped my waist.
"Hello love." Draco smiled giving me butterflies.
"Hey." I replied before giving him a kiss on the cheek. Enzo and Theodore then walked in. I could sense something. They were holding hands. They were DATING!?
"Enzo..care to tell me something?" I winked.
"Oh shit. Uh yeah. This is my boyfriend Theo. Theodore Nott." He kissed Theo's cheek. We all sat down at the dinner table. I was sat between Mattheo,  who was on the right, and Draco, who was on my left. Who the fuck sat me here? Out of the blue, a hand grabbed my right thigh and began caressing it. It was Mattheo. God, I couldn't get away from this bitch.
"You feel so good." He whispered. I slowly moved his hand away from my thigh. He rapidly put his hand back and moved it up. He got closer and closer to my clit.
"Get off me...now!" I said while gritting my teeth. He finally moved his hand away.
"Thank you." I said.
"Shit. Dropped my fork." Draco said. He went under the table and tried to find his fork. Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands on my underwear. My underwear was pulled down.
"So Y/N..How's things with Harry?" Pansy asked. Whoever was under the table had just began fingering my wet clit.
"They...mhmmm..re...wor...se.....than..mmhm..ever.." I said as casually as possible. I looked under the table and it was Draco finger fucking me.
"Draco. That fork is a lost cause if you can't find it." Blaise said.
"I think I've found it!" Draco exclaimed. He then licked my clit and began eating me out.
"Fuck...ing.....hell..." I moaned. Pansy, who knew what was going on, gave me a smug smirk.
"I'm back!" Draco said as he came back up with his hair all messed up and without the fork. Blaise, Pansy, Skye and Theo all started sniggering because they knew what Draco had just done.
"Why are you all laughing?" Enzo asked innocently.
"Oh you poor, sweet soul." Pansy laughed. Theo whispered what Draco had done.
"Seriously guys? That's gross!" Enzo said with a stern face. We all burst out laughing.
"I wish I could do that to you for revenge." Mattheo whispered in my ear, making me clutch Draco's hand.
"Can we go now please?" I pleaded.
"Of course angel." He smiled.
"Guys we're going."  I announced.
"Bye!" They all said apart from Mattheo.

Word count: 726
A/N: I am currently writing another story called "Riddle" Go check it out, it's a work in progress.