(016) Mattheo Riddle.

TW: SLIGHT VIOLENCE

*Y/N's POV*

I decided to wear one of Draco's hoodies, some baggy jeans and one of his hats.

I got Arlo into his carrier and carried him to the car.
"Is that one of my hoodies?" Draco asked.
"Maybe." I replied.
"And my hat?" He noticed.
"Maybe." I smiled. Draco drove to the coffee shop and put Arlo in his pushchair. We walked in and Draco walked to a table and waited for Mattheo. When Mattheo walked in, his eyes weren't on Draco, they were on me. I gave him a slight smile and clutched Draco's hand. Draco placed his hand on my thigh, making small circles with his thumb, instantly comforting me.
"I love you." He whispered in my ear.
"Malfoy." Mattheo interrupted and put his hand out for Draco to shake, his eyes still on me.
"Riddle." Draco stated, shaking Mattheo's hand.
"Who is this beautiful lady?" Mattheo smirked.
"She's-" Draco started.
"I'm his wife." I kissed Draco's cheek. Then, a beautiful girl walked in and kissed Mattheo's cheek.
"Skye?" I stood in shock.
"Y/N!" She ran over to hug me.
"I haven't seen you in forever!" I smiled.
"I brought a friend." She said.
"Enzo!" I yelled.
"Y/N!" Enzo smiled. I hugged Enzo and could see Draco in the corner of my eye getting jealous by the second. I wanted to do what I could and hugged Enzo for extra long.
"Ahem." Draco cleared his throat. I felt a pair of hands sneaking around my waist.
"Someone getting a little jealous?" I teased.
"Oh shut up." He said. "Kiss me."
"What?" I said.
"I said kiss me." He said before kissing me aggressively.
"Gross!" Enzo gagged.
"Oh please, get a room." Mattheo stated.

Word count: 315
A/N: I'm going to do a Truth or Dare/ spin the bottle/ 7 minutes in heaven with these characters