Ryūnosuke Akutagawa

a/n: sorry it's a short chapter, i was rushing to get this out!

"You're so absolutely perfect"

songs i recommend listening to while reading: look what god gave her - Thomas Rhett, Lavender Haze - Taylor swift, Babydoll - Ari Abdul
[not proofread]

..

strolling down the unfamiliar streets of yokohoma, coffee in hand, along with your headphones in ears playing english music, completely unaware of everything.

why were you in japan? because of him, you grew up in yokohoma but moved to canada during your teen years, desperate to get out of the place. you had recently moved back because of ryunosuke, he had gotten into contact with you and expressed his need to see you again.

of course you'd do anything for your first lover, at an early age you were blessed with an ability, though, you hadn't used it in years; lowkey forgetting about it.

your ability revolved about your emotions, the more sadness or anger you feel, the stronger your ability is, it goes the same way with weakness.

you paused your music because of a text,

Ryu ❤️
"Why're you walking down the streets alone?"

you stared at the text confused, how did he know??

"how did you know?"
"Dazai called me."

you scoffed at the familiar name, Dazai. you hated him so much, he was the reason your boyfriend was who he is, not to say that you don't love him for who he is, but the reason he suffered in the past is because of the brunette.

"how the fuck did dazai know?"

"You're visible in the windows of the Armed Detective Agency"

you looked up and noticed Dazai waving at you, you flipped him off and dialed your boyfriends number. "akutagawa." you said sternly, "Yes?" he asked, confused to as why you were upset.

"can you pick me up?" you asked, looking at your surroundings, "i don't exactly know where i am.." akutagawa scoffed, "Sure" you hung up the phone and texted your location to your boyfriend.

you were now completely unaware of anyone around you, you were frantically texting akutagawa, head down, the sound of a man's voice scared you. "Hello sir! is there anything i can help you with?" the gentle voice asked, causing you to turn around.

you stared at the white haired male, "uh.." you rubbed the back of your head, "i'm fine—" the sound of a car honking interrupted you, akutagawa rolled down his window.

"get in, i don't have all day."

the white haired boys eyes widened, hand reaching to grab his gun. you noticed this through the corner of your eyes and glared at him.

"weretiger, leave him be." akutagawa spoke, turning back to you , you walked around the car and into the passenger seat. "let's go" you said, continuing to stare at the supposed "weretiger" boy who had your boyfriend often worked up.

atsushi was left stunned, who— who were you? how did you know akutagawa?

akutagawa started the car and drove off, "is that the atsushi boy you often negatively speak about?" you asked, curiosity laced in your voice as you stared at the passing images.

"yes, he absolutely infuriates me, and to think he would have so much confidence to even speak to you."

your eyebrow quirked at his word, "are you jealous, Ryūnosuke?" the usage of his first name made him shiver.

akutagawa pulled his car into an empty parking lot, and once he was parked, he leaned over to you. trapping you in a heated kiss. "nh.." you groaned out, the built up annoyance akutagawa was clinging to was being taken out on you.

you whined into the kiss, unbuckling your seatbelt and getting closer to your boyfriend, your hands resting on his waist, whilst his drooped around your neck.

you moved out of your seat and onto his lap, grinding on his thigh. akutagawa broke the kiss and hushed you, "not here." you pouted and got back into your seat begrudgingly, holding his hand.

"wtf is wrong w you bro" [BSD x MALE READER]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें