Nikolai Gogol

a/n: modern au!! it's different to the modern au dazai one i wrote, this one, it's exactly how our world is currently :)) streamer reader!!
[not proofread]

songs i recommend listening to while reading: Hey ya! - Outkast, Blue hair - TV girl, Everybody talks - Neon trees (yes i'm currently obsessed w that song)

"get off your game and give me attention"

"DAZAI! HEAL ME FOR GOD SAKE!" nikolai stepped into your shared apartment and was immediately greeted by the sound of keys clacking and screaming.

the male giggled at your anger and flung off his shoes, venturing into your shared bedroom. the sight he saw was you yelling into an mic, switching between tabs.

you went to go turn your camera off on discord, but was interrupted by your friends voice. "[name], someones on your bed." your brows raised and you quickly turned around to see your boyfriend, kicking his feet back and forth.

your cheeks flushed at the sight, you suddenly realized.. you were live streaming! you turned back to your computers screen and switched to your chat window.

a donation caught your eye,

namesjuicythighs donated 10$:
AYO WHOS THAT

your boyfriend heard the ai-voice call out, he stood up and walked towards you. he stood over top of you, dropping his chin on your head, his hands roaming around your chest.

your boyfriend looked up at your screen and waved, you scoffed and flicked him off of you. fyodor began speaking, "that's [names] boyfriend." he finished, bursting out into laughter.

your eyes widened and you whisper-yelled under your breath, "fyodor, what the fuck?!" the black haired males laughter was soon joined in with dazais, and chuuyas.

nikolais thumb traced the bottom of your lip, his hand ventured to your chin, titling your head upwards to look at him.

your eyes made contact with his and he leaned closer to your lips, before interlocking them. the males hands rested on the side of your face, caressing it.

"nikolai and [name] sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g—" your kiss was interrupted by the sound of another chat donation. you lowered your head and your eyes narrowed at the donator, you leaning away from nikolais affection caused him to pout.

ranpoingdeeznutsacrossyoface

you winced at the name, you stopped for a second and realized.. oh for god sake, ranpo had gaven away your boyfriends name.

you bit your tongue and laid back in your chair, nikolai smirked to himself and took this as an opportunity to gain your attention once more.

the male walked infront of you and jumped in your lap, cradling your face, lovingly of course. before attaching his lips on your neck.

whatever fatigue you were feeling from the lack of sleep you had last night, vanished. your hands went straight to nikolai's back, clawing at it.

chuuya cleared his throat as an attempt to signal you to stop, "can we get back to farming now?"

several days later

it was say, 4 days after your rather.. confusing livestream. you had received many angry texts from friends and family members, complaining how they never even knew you had a boyfriend, or hell you were gay.

some of your family members texts made you sigh, their opinions on your relationship made you upset. one specific text from your grandmother read,

"your mother didn't raise you to be into men! that's what your sisters for."

now, that made both yourself and nikolai burst out into laughter, you loved your grandma, you did, but whenever she was angry, the insults she spat out sounded like she got them from a "baddie comebacks" video on tiktok.

speaking of tiktok, this morning, you grabbed your phone from your bedside table and opened the app. you were immediately met with a video of yourself.

sure, you had SOME of a viewing on twitch, but you never expected to have a video created of you. before you watched the entire video, you paused it and looked at the likes.

"123.1k" it read, you gasped so loudly you swore it woke nikolai up, he denied it though. you unpaused the video and continued watching it.

you figured it would be a video of you yelling at dazai, one of your friends whom has 3.5m followers on twitch. (I DONT KNOW HOW TWITCH WORKS)

but no, it was a clip from your live-stream 4 days ago. you didn't think anyone was recording, then again, someone recorded you doing the renegade 3 years ago for a dare.

the clip included fyodor telling you that nikolai was in your bed, and you rapidly turning your head around, with the audio "bitch who the fuck?" you laughed at that, and left a comment.

therealnamefr
HELPP I WAS STUNNED

you scrolled down and saw yet another video of that same clip, this time, it was from a different time. it was the scene of you and nikolai kissing .. your kiss in slow motion. with the audio, "girls look better in a real tight sweater"

you found that ironic due to the fact that you're both gay men, but anyway. "you would look better in a tight sweater." the voice of your boyfriend startled you,

you turned around and saw nikolai smiling and giggling at you. you slapped his face lightly and your cheeks flushed, "kill yourself."

a/n: suicide isn't worth it.