Chuuya Nakahara

a/n: MY FAVOURITE ALLTIME CHARACTER OH EM GEE I LOVE HIM SM ISTG. i'm sorry if you relate to this on a personal level, as do i, but it's okay, just keep going, it'll get better i swear!!
[not proofread]

song i recommend listening to while reading: Spit in my face - Thxsomch, Sex, Drugs, Etc. - Beach Weather, Apocalypse - Cigarettes after Sex

"You should know i'll be there for you"
..

you were so tired, so fucking tired. tired of what, exactly? tired is an understatement, more like exhausted. you felt as if everyone around you was doing nothing more but holding you back and hurting you.

the man you had sobbed to about all your problems, the man who you let yourself be the most vulnerable ever with, was caught cheating on you with your sister.

life was already hard enough, you were struggling to stay alive. university killed your sprit, and your boyfriend was the only one keeping the tiny flame ignited.

worst of all, the entire reason your boyfriend cheated on you was because, "you weren't meeting his needs" you were always sad and crying. well now, you're about to get a whole lot worse.

you decided to throw yourself into your work, all your friends had gaslight you into thinking that they were good people, or even decent, your family were narcissists, so what else could you really do?

you had a small position in the pm that made enough money for you to keep paying for university, your bills, and the necessaries.

..
you had ventured your way into moris office, asking him for more work day after day, slowly but surely, getting noticed by your superiors.

"mori-san, if i could request for a higher paying job and level, perhaps a .. murder?" you gulped at the last word, shivering. mori smiled at you creepily, "of course, but since it is your first time taking on a higher level assignment, you'll have an executive or someone from the command unit going with you."

he said, grabbing his phone and dialing a number. you nodded your head slowly. oh god, who were you working with? perhaps he truly hated you and requested for akutagawa to work with you, or Koyo, or..

"chuuya," mori said speaking into his phone, "we have a member from The Black Lizard, requesting to take on a more hands on job, you'll be working with him."

your eyes widened, did he just— he promoted you?! oh my god, all your hard work finally paid off! thank god! but who was this chuuya guy? was he the gravity manipulator you had heard about?

"[name]" your hands let out an attack of ice by accident, due to mori catching you off guard. he chuckled at your reaction, "chuuya's waiting for you at the exit, take your time."

you nodded and bowed, "thank you mori-san," you got up and left his office, hands still remaining chill.

you exited the port mafia headquarters and found your way to the spot "chuuya" had been waiting for you, you spotted a rather.. short ginger in the distance.

slowly running closer to him, "chuuya?" you stuttered out, unaware to as if the man in front of you was really the executive assigned to "help you"

the man nodded his head and then reached out his hand, "[name], right?" you met his hand, the male flinched away at the sudden freezing temperatures from it.

"shit! sorry!" you said, while chuuya winced. "you control ice?" he quirked a brow, he had never seen someone with an ability like yours.

"ah yes. you're that gravity manipulator right?" you asked, while nervously rubbing the back of your head. "yep, now let's get a move on, i'd rather not waste any more precious time."

you nodded and followed along, trailing quietly alongside chuuya, engaging in awkward small-talk.

"how old are you?" chuuya asked, sending a quick glance your way. "20, you?" he smirked, "22". the peaceful walk you two were on was unfortunately interrupted by a gunshot, "get down!" he yelled,

slinging an arm around your shoulders to form some sense of protection. your cheeks flushed slightly at how close he was to you.. damn it [name]! you just got out of a long-term relationship, you can't catch feelings this quickly.

chuuya looked around the two of you and quickly spotted the crook who had attempted to shoot the two of you, he groaned and grabbed his gun out of his Hollister. he looked back at you, "are you able to freeze people in their spots? make them unable to move?"

you nodded, catching on to what he was trying to say. you carefully got up, "be careful" he mouthed, "i will" you said, trying your best as to not to step on anything that could alert the shooter.

unfortunately for you, the shooter spotted you and attempted to fire his gun. "special ability; frozen to the core!" you tan towards the male and frozen him in his spot. grabbing his gun, walking behind him and pressing it on the back of his head.

chuuya got up from his hiding spot and fired his gun, shooting the low-life in the chest twice. you unfrozen the male and he immediately fell to the ground, you winced at the sight of blood, "gross.." you murmured.

chuuya laughed at your disgust, "what's wrong, can't handle a little bit of blood? snowflake." you scoffed at the name he called you, "that wasn't even the person we had to kill," he sighed, "it's best not to stay here much longer, let's go"

the ginger had already began walking, you caught up to him and your phone had rang, the male gave you a strange look, "who's calling?" he asked, you shrugged, "it says it's unknown"

you hesitated to answer the phone, but did so anyway, "hello?" you asked, confusion in your voice. "may i speak to [name] [last name]?"

"this is him.." you muttered, just who the hell was this and how did they know your last and first name? "come back to [ex's name], he misses you." your eyes widened at the sudden realization of who was calling you.

your sister. you immediately hung up the phone and stopped in your tracks. "who was that?" chuuya asked, curious to who ruined your mood, "my skank of a sister" you grunted out, chuuya took your phone you were ever so holding tightly with ease, putting it in his pocket.

"she won't disturb you as long as i'm here."

YIPPIEEEEEEEEE