Some attention for the mlb fandom

I going to delete this later

For everyone out there having Twitter with mlb6 leaks mlb6 spoilers out there, please be cautious about what you read. They already announce something about renewing the season as well season 5 isn't even finished yet.

There are various theories about the bible in what you see and I already scan through it for fake information checks.

First of all, Various grammar mistakes, name spelling wrong, and unidentified source leaks.

Next, let's say a percentage of the bible is written by some anonymous person, they give all their sweat and tears to make an amazing plot point that seems to be linked from some s5 episode, however, is not technically real since some episode synopsis is messed up.

Furthermore, the plot kind of rushes, with 27 episodes, and some of them are split into two parts. Investing into the character relationship and more.

The Bible contains throughout from s1 to s6 leaks, I won't talk much further about s5 safety. New characters and Kwamis are introduced, New York and Chinese superheroes will appear and the miracle box is unfolded. As they state s6 will have "A new beginning" which means a lot of changes.

There are also some cringes/random stuff going on through some ep synopsis. BUT PLEASE IF YOU READ THE BIBLE DON'T EVER CONFIRM IT IS REAL.

THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE WAITING FOR S5 FINALE AND MOST OF THE S6 CONTAINS HUGE SPOILS FROM THE PREVIOUS SEASON AND IT ISN'T EVEN THE REAL SCRIPT.

Okay, I just want to say all. On the other hand, I will be discussing below the s6 fake script that I invested in so please skip the part below if you are uncomfortable.

..............................................................................................................................................................

(✿◕‿◕✿)

..............................................................................................................................................................

(⓿_⓿)

..............................................................................................................................................................

SEASON 6 FAKE BIBLE THAT CONFIRMS TO BE FAKE. IF YOU READING THIS BELOW PLEASE CONSIDER IT BEFORE READING

I'm the type of person who will sacrifice for the saken of future spoilers having the s6 fake file and the director confirmed to be fake make me relieved since social media is booming out about the whole script. I will try my best and try not to leak the s5

I swear to god that whoever writes this has some best plot point out there yet still stumbles against the title.

 Although I hated to say that it's fake, If my book is able to be famous in the future, I would follow and write down some chapters that resemble the good Bible plot such as:

- Felix-Kagami and Adrinette's relationship scene and Shanghai teaming up with Lady dragon. 

- Adult Alix/ Bunnyx - child Lila relationship. Lila wants the bunny miraculous to bring back her mother figure who is...her and shocking to say, if it were real it would be an amazing objective.

Some episode does connect the dot but most of them are just a whole mess. After the s5 finale and I get the book up to s4, I will consider fixing the s6 synopsis and bring it into my fic while Zag still doing their things.

My shitpost here is done, please stay safe from the leaks you guys (⌐■_■)