I'm glad this is different...

Start from the beginning

"Poor guy..." You mumbled moving around Nines and crouching down to see the bullet wound that hit him in the chest. "What a shit way to die..."

"It certainly would have been unpleasant." Nines said as you stood back up, Nines dipped his fingers into some of the blood on the countertop of the bar then raised his fingers to his mouth and licked some of the blood off. "I really thought that would forever bother me... but I think I'm completely used to it now." You admitted while his LED flashed yellow for several seconds.

"I am glad it no longer bothers you, also he has been dead for one hour and eleven minutes. I have already figured out where the shooter was stood when they shot him." Nines informed you, you couldn't help your eyes widening in shock that he'd already figured that out. Nines moved so he was beside you then took three steps to the right and two steps back and held his arm out. "The shooter was stood here, at this angle it has the trajectory to pierce the lung the way it did."

"Have I ever told you how amazing I actually think you are?" You questioned which was rhetorical but you knew Nines would answer anyway. "No I don't believe you have, it is not me. CyberLife designed me this way." Nines muttered while slowly lowering his arm to his side.

"Take the compliment, Nines, " you gave him a sweet smile, "because I really do think you're amazing."

"T-Th-Thank you, Y/N." Nines stuttered shaking his head slightly, before then returning the smile you had given him. "Now come on back to impressing me you go." You ordered with a small laugh, which only deepened Nines's smile.

"Of course."

Nines swivelled his body keeping his feet in the exact same position, then looked towards the booth. "Could we possibly put an evidence marker here?" Nines asked you his chin hooking over his shoulder to look at you. "Yeah one sec." You replied before moving over and grabbing an evidence marker, you then move over to where Nines was stood.

"Just place it in between my feet, please." Nines requested, humming in response you crouch down behind Nines and place the evidence marker between his feet. "Done." You told him and Nines instantly stepped forwards and moved towards the booth.

You couldn't see his LED anymore but you knew for a fact he was scanning the body laid on the chair of the booth, he then shifted his body to face the body on the floor beside the booth.

"The body sat laid in the booth has a singular bullet wound to the heart, but this body one the floor has three bullet wounds. One that grazed the waist which was probably the first shot, then one to the leg which possibly could have been the second shot and finally the last bullet entered the stomach which was the one that killed this man. However I believe the shot to the stomach was from a closer range than the other shots." Nines explained pointing to every single thing he had just mentioned to you. "Well after being shot in the leg I'm sure he was less mobile so getting closer to him would have been a lot easier." You mumbled as Nines nodded an impressed look on his face.

"Exactly, I am not sure if they were all targets or something else I will need to continue my search before I give you any possible reasoning or suspect." Nines told you then looked down to the blood still on his fingers before looking at the pools of blood coming from the two other bodies.

"Would you like something to clean your fingers with?" You asked after seeing the puzzled look on his face.

"I would greatly appreciate that, yes." Nines breathed out averting his eyes from yours, letting a small chuckle escape from your mouth you move to find a napkin or something similar. Going behind the bar you find a napkin and move back towards Nines, the moment you approached he held his fingers that had blood on them out.