52 Mr. & Mrs. Possessive Roy Chowdhary hotel date, couple dance and nok jhok🤩

Bắt đầu từ đầu

He gasped WHAT?

She started crying seriously and said : No one in this house is bothered about you and as I am your wife I became unwanted to many . You are also behaving in such a way that I became unwanted to you too.

He asked : what are you saying? Tell me clearly

She said : ksj doesn't want me to give heir at all to family Before Bondita. He had blessed her to give little jethji soon and when I came to him to take his blessings he asked me to wait until you become chikitsak babu. Is this not injustice..

She started sobbing more hardly. He came and sat to her and said: See Tupur I already told you yesterday that I have to focus on my studies and until I finish it I don't want any distractions . You are not a little child na Tupur everytime you cry and I keep on cajoling you. Don't burden me with your over emotions and insecurities.  Everything can't be spoon feeded to you

He took the milk  glass and forwarded it to her and said : Drink this and sleep. Don't keep anything in mind. Come

She still said stubbornly: First you drink it is made for both of us. You also got exhausted by studying continuously na. So you drink

He sighed and said: Fine then and drank half of the milk and then forwarded to her asking: Happy!? Atleast now drink and sleep without keeping anything in mind. All these tensions will affect your heart and brain.

She drank it and both silently went and slept on bed.

After few minutes it started showing its power. Somnath hormones are provoked and he started feeling for Tupur. Initially he controlled himself went and slept on beside sofa also to control himself.

But Tupur came and asked why are you sleeping there. Now sleeping with me in bed is also a problem for you!?

And started Pulling him and as her head started spinning she fell on him. He held her and medicine started showing its power

He lost his control on mind  and his subconscious mind said that : Just one time if I fulfill her wish it won't harm her. You just do it partially and sleep

He thought to take little initiative and then go to sleep but the powerful drugs had provoked him to do more and more.

Tupur also got provoked with the drugs medicine and she also cooperated with him although in middle she is screaming it's hurting..it's paining. Stop it.

But Somnath asked her lovingly to keep quiet nothing is painful..just once and proceeded. Tupur also became quite due to drugs dosage provoking hormones and had blissful feeling even though feeling pain and little sore  after first  time consummation and silently cooperated with her husband for  another time.

Next day morning also they consummated again  when Trilochan came to knock the door and slept again.

After an hour when it's 10.30 Shomik and Rimjhim came to Roy Chowdhary haveli side to take new jodis.

Rimjhim is quite eager to know about the result. Shomik asked About Anirudh and Bondita. Trilochan told that they will return in two hours.

Rimjhim asked permission that if she can go and see her daughter. Trilochan mocked that even we all also waiting for her darshan only. Still she didn't come out of bedroom.

Initially I got angry on Tupur bahu but after learning your favourite sasuma 's favourite jamayibabu misdeed I kept quiet.

Trilochan is fuming that Anirudh and Bondita got up early whereas Somnath had broken his promise that he gave on previous day and started family life with his  wife.