Saying Goodbye and Starting New

-----Abigail's POV--------

It's my entire fault; I can't stop blaming myself on what happen. In the first place I don't expect that in that quiet and wide road will be the last road I am with him. I want to die right now, because the only one who holds my heart was already die and our child was dead because of me. I still wear my black pajamas, I don't want to go outside. I filed resignation to the company I worked and they paid my last salary and the benefits I have as their employer. My bedroom curtains was changed to black, and my room was cold as I am. I don't know the word "to live" because my life was gone and my reason to start again was gone. I don't know but it's me, it's my fault why I am suffering now and now I have always the death wish; everyday.

------End of POV------

Every day, Eunice and Crissa visited her to check her condition but every day it became worst.

"How is she Auntie?" Crissa asked while they are in the living room drinking some coffee

Celine shook her head, "Every day she became worst, she didn't want eat anything or drink anything" she answered

Eunice think another way, "Auntie, did you tried to talk to her or invited her to go outside?" she asked

"We always asked her what she wanted to do or to eat, but we can't have any response aside from the word, leave me alone" she answered

They were very sad on the things that they heard but they can't do anything about it. They tried to talk to her but Abigail always rejected them. They wanted to help her but all she wanted that time is to die.

"She still blaming herself about the accident, since we have no witnesses about it she was the only knew about it" Celine said

"Auntie Celine, where's Auntie Matilda?" Eunice asked

"She went back to her house for a while, because she can't stand was happen to Yshmael and also to Abigail" she answered

Silence was in the room that hour, thinking what they can do about the situation. They knew how much she loves him and now everything was gone like everything turned into a black, there's no hope and there's no reason to live again. They also tried to ask what happen that night, but the only response they can get from her is, "it's all my fault, I am the only one to be blamed" then she will sleep again. They can't force her to tell what happen that night, in reason that accident is still traumatic for her. She didn't want to talk about it even what happen before they engage in the accident. They also worried because for the past two wants there were times Abigail wanted to commit suicide so that her mother always be with her.

--------Abigail's Lonely Days--------

I tried to forget what happen that night. I used not to eat or drink anything for me to die and say goodbye to this unfair world. Everything fell down like building collapsed in front of my eyes and even the foundation was collapsed because of unknown phenomena, I wish that I died that hour not him.

The Accident

One of his friends called him to celebrate our upcoming wedding. They are very happy; I decided to be with him because at the same time we have our engagement party by ten in the evening.

I approached him when I saw him, he looks like drunk already "Honey, we need to go and also you are look like drunk already" I said as I assist him to the nearest couch.

He just smiled at me, "I'm fine honey, don't worry" he answered to me with a smile.

I'm a little bit worried about it because I can't drive our car going back to the event place. It's already eight in the evening and we need to go back.