Unexpected Condition

At one o'clock in the afternoon, they prepare the living room to celebrate that they finished their on the job training without any problem. They prepared different kinds of sweets, pasta, juice and wine with the consent of Abigail's parents. They are having fun telling stories about their experiences in the past six months that they are not together. They keep on laughing on every silly thing that they experience every day.

Then they noticed that the two didn't talk anything about anything to their duty as trainee - manager, "How about you?" Crisa asked "How's your training?" she added

Yshmael and Abigail looked to each other like they wanted to stay as secret what have they done during their internship, "Nothing special" Abigail answered

Even she answered commonly, they noticed that Yshmael's face turned to red, "Are you sick, Ysh?" Eunice stood up and sat down beside him to check if he have fever, "I think you are alright" she said when she noticed that his body temperature was the same as her then she stood up again and went back to her seat

Eunice and Crisa was trying to figure out if something happen between them so they keep on asking but Yshmael just laughed about it and Abigail just trying to divert their attentions to the foods that they prepare that day. They enjoy that day until they passed out because of the wine. Celine checked them around twelve in the midnight and she saw that Abigail was leaning to Yshmael sleeping soundly and like she was having a good dream. Celine woke up Abigail first and assisted her to go to her room to sleep there with Eunice and Crisa while Yshmael sleep on the couch with a blanket and a pillow on his head. A night to remember for the unknown lovers, on the same dream land where they can confess their love for each other without hesitation, and with the warmth of their smiles from their hearts.

The next day everything seemed to be normal, they ate breakfast together and they cleaned up everything before they got off. They enjoy a day before they went back to their busy days for the graduation. They tend to go to the University everyday to arrange their needed documents for the graduation. A few weeks had passed, the University held a pre - graduation ball for the entire student that will be graduated for the present annual year. Every lady was very excited to buy for a simple but elegant dress while the guys were very excited to find a partner in the event.

Eunice was spacing out when they walked towards the bus terminal and smiling like she was thinking silly things.

Crisa bumped her intentionally, "What are you thinking?" she asked trying to know what was on her mind

Eunice smiled widely and pretending that she was thinking on something, "I want to buy new dress for the event" she answered

Crisa smiled cheerfully to her idea, "Abi, can we go to the department store for a new dress for the event?" she asked

Abigail didn't give a second thought, "When?" she asked

"You want to join us Ysh?" Eunice asked him

"You are not allowed to join us for now Ysh" Crisa said smiling

He wanted to protest because he wanted to see what kind of dress will Abigail buy for the event, "But, you need a someone to carry your things" he answered trying his luck to join the girls

"We are fine, don't worry" Abigail answered

He had no choice but to give up, "Okay, but please be careful" he said

Instead of going home, the girls went to the nearest mall to look if they can find a beautiful dress even the event will be held after three weeks. They send Yshmael to the bus terminal and then they went to the mall as they planned, they looked the designs and qualities of the dresses that they may see in every boutiques and department store there and they didn't buy any because of their own taste when it comes to color and designs.