Book 4: Out of the Past

Börja om från början

Ryu glared and followed after him. Cut to the man as he was making sure he wasn't followed, everytime he looked behind him Ryu would hide behind some cover. The shady man walked over to a abandoned building and knocked on it, a little slide opens showing a pair of eyes and nodded towards the man and let's him in.

Ryu watches with a glares and grits his teeth. Inside the man was surrounded by equalist putting electric gloves in boxes.

Man: Were you followed?

Right as he asked that a loud boom was heard as they looked above in fear of what they saw. A boy. No a monster.

Ryu landed in front of them as his eyes were glowing white just like his grandfather and uncle as fire surrounded him

Ryu: I'm only gonna say this once...

Ryu: Where is the Avatar.
==========================

Cut to Lin Beifong lying in bed, listening to the radio, with someone sleeping.

Radio: We interrupt your regularly scheduled broadcast to bring you this special report. Late last night, Equalists attacked City Hall!

Lin sits upright, startled, and begins tuning the radio to listen more closely. Lin shakes the person who was asleep as it appeared to be Roku as he yawned and listened in.

Radio: Subduing Councilman Tarrlok and capturing Avatar Korra. Details are still coming in, b-

Lin switches off the radio. She gets slowly out of bed, pausing for a moment to groan and hold her arm. She crosses to a cupboard and opens it, looking at her Metalbending Police uniform arranged inside. She stands in her underclothes with her back to the cupboard and metalbends her uniform onto her body. She glances down at the police insignia on her chest and tears it off, before putting on a long coat.

As Roku puts on his ninja like garb and wrapped a familiar rope spear around his arm nodding to Lin as he planted a small kiss on her forehead smiling.

Cut to the Toph statue in front of police headquarters, before cutting to Asami lying on her back on a cot in her cell. She sits up as Lin metalbends the door off its hinges and tosses it away.