Rules

'A MEANINGFUL SILENCE IS BETTER THAN MEANINGLESS WORDS."

Care.

What is care?

Honestly I don't know. I know nothing except for the fact that I'm dumb.

Second choice.
I've always been a second choice. Be it from my parents or my friends. I am a second choice. When am I not? It doesn't seem funny anymore. What is wrong with me for them to not accept me as their priority? Why am I not that someone they approach when they're in trouble or in need of help? Am I that bad? Am I a monster? Am I cruel? Am I cunning? Am I the villain in their lives? Maybe I am. Maybe whatever is above is true. Maybe I'm a monster. Maybe I'm the only negative thing affecting their life.

When I look in the mirror, I see a girl who despises herself. Who is being despised by everyone. I see a girl who's lost. A girl who can't seem to love herself anymore. A girl who just wants to be loved and to belong somewhere. I feel used. What are friends for? I don't know. I honestly have no idea considering I never experienced it in the first place. It hurts to know that the people I trusted in the first place want to hurt me by using my care and trust even after knowing my past relationship with my friends. Am I that gullible? Am I that naive? Am I that usable? Am I a thing to be used and thrown away when not needed? I have so many unanswered questions.

I never slept. Just like always. I was up all night doing my work and looking into the security cameras and its blind spot. You never know when it might be useful. While I was doing that, I found someone's secret. Guess what?

Couldn't?

Let me tell you.....

Dumbass 1 was sneaking in. I found his hands bloody. Someone went to street fighting. Hehehehe....

Okay. On to more pressing issues. They haven't talked about any rules.

Yet.

Fuck off Brittany.

Who?

You. Your name.

It sounds like a classic queen bitch name.

I know. That's why I named you Brittany.

Fuck you.

Gladly. When, where and how?

.........

So..... As i was saying, I think we'll be talking about the rules today. I'm so looking forward to it. Not. *snorts*

After my conversation with my dear twin, I've decided on something. I'll try to let them in and trust them. I'll do anything in my power to make sure we're like before. Just like how it was 13 years ago. After all they are my family. But the minute they piss me off, they're goners. I'm never looking back. The only people I'll ever be civil with is papa, Sandro, Enzo and Nicholas. Because they've been good with me so far. Also, now that I think of it, I was told that papa went to a trip with Melanie, and I didn't see her yesterday. What could it be? Meh. Who cares?

I heard a knock on the door. Saying come in, I found out that it was Enzo.

"Oh! You're up! Less work for me. Anyways sorellina, it's time for breakfast. Come on." He gave me his charming smile.