"You, What are you doing here? Where is my friend? Your grumpy boss didn't let her come. If she has not come then Why did you come with your rotten face. Has your boss sent you here to threaten us? Get out of here quietly or else I will break your head." - Meena said in one go.

"If your nonsense is over, then move aside, let madam come." - Raghav said in grumpy tone.

"Has Akta come, why didn't you tell me earlier?" - Meena said with smiling awkward.

"Because you didn't even give him a chance to speak."
- Akta said coming inside.

"Ok mam I am leaving. When you want to come back, call me, I will come to pick you up." - Raghav said and take steps towards outside.

"Wait. Have some tea." - Meena said to Raghav.

"I don't drink tea." - Raghav said in his cold tone.

"Then I can make coffee for you." - Meena again said to Raghav.

"Boring" - Raghav Said walking towards outside again.

Raghav went outside sit
In the car and drove off.
They come in side.

"What do he is thinking himself ? Doesn't he know how to talk to anyone politely. Idiot." - Meena said gritting her teeth.

"You should not have approch him. He is just like his boss." - Anjali said coming out of the kitchen.

"Yes you are right." - Meena said to her.

"Where is and Shreya ?" - Akta asked.

"She is in her room " - Meena said.

You should have told me before about her condition. But it's............ - Akta about to complete her sentence they heard screaming of Shreya.

They ran towards Shreya's room. When they went they found that room was locked from inside.

"Shreya open the door." - Akta said worriedly.

Shreya was crying loudly from inside the room.

They were all very scared. They called Shreya again.

Shreya please open the door. For God sake. Please open the door - Anjali said crying.

In few minutes Shreya open the door.

"Shreya" - Akta called out her name.

Shreya hug her. Akta also hug her back and pated her back. Akta was so worried for her friend. She never her friend this much miserable. She was composing herself not to cry after seeing her best friend's condition.

"Hey Shreya what happened why are you crying? And what condition have you made yourself? Neither are you eating properly, nor are you telling anything to anyone? Do you even know how upset we all are?How will we know unless you tell us what happened? When we don't even know the problem the how can we solve it." - Akta said breaking the hug.

"Akta H..he killed his own father. B..because he had H..helped me. He said he will K..kill everyone W..who will try to protect me." - Shreya said shuttering.

"Who kill his own father? Tell us who is that person who has scared you so much that you have stopped coming out of your room. Have stopped talking to your friends. Tell us who is the one for whose fear you keep crying on" - Akta again said.

"Yes Shreya please tell. Today you have to told us. We can't see you like this." - Anjali said with her teary eyes.

"H..he will not S..spare anyone W..who tries to come between U..us. He will kill everyone. H..he is not H .human he is D..devil, he will take me a..away." - Shreya was babbling like mad.