"Here.", she said placed one byrek  on the table for me. "Thank you.",I said and bit into it. "How did you know I was coming over?", I asked her as I unwrapped the food. "I didn't they wouldn't deliver just one.", she explained.

We ate in silence. I didn't like it one bit. Maybe Andreas was right. She doesn't love me and she never will. She doesn't even call me by my first name as if we aren't anything but strangers with the same ring on our finger.

I hate this. I want to talk to her. I want to touch her. I want to be able to sleep in the same bed as her wake up and see her laying half way on top of me. I want to make her smile and laugh. I want to do everything with her.

The thought of another man touching MY wife kills me. I'd kill any man who touched her. And I might as well die myself if it goes on like this.

I can barely stay away from this woman and she doesn't even look me in my eyes. How did I think she'd love me?

She got up breaking me out of my thoughts. "Do you want yoghurt?", she asked. "No thank you.", I replied.

I turned around to look what she was doing when I noticed a rather big scar on the back of her neck.

I got up and made my way behind her. "You know what I hate about you.", she said as she turned around looking me straight in the eyes. "What?", I asked. "I hate that we are so alike but I still can't get a read on what you are thinking. ", she explained. "You wanna know what I'm thinking?", I asked her. "Yes.", she answered as she crossed her arms and leaned forward.

"I was thinking about how much I hate that other men got to touch you maybe even taste you before I did. And the fact that you would probably rather put a knife through your chest than fall in love with me.", I explained as I placed my hands on her hips.

"I don't fall in love with anyone.", she answered. "Why?", I asked. "Because it's a waste of time and energy.", she answered. I leaned closer and looked at her. "To bad that you'll have to act like you love me for the rest of our life.", I told her.

"I won't have to act everybody that knows me even a little bit knows I do not fall in love.", she argued.

I looked at her lips and back into her eyes. They were pulling me in inviting me to kiss her. And give her everything she desired.

"Where did you get the scar?", I asked her. "I'll tell you if you tell me where you got this one.", she stated as she trailed her finger along my scar on my chest.

"I was stabbed.", I told her as my breath shuddered under her touch. "What led to you being stabbed?", she asked and placed her hand flat on the scar.

"You", I told her.

"What?", she asked.

"I was at the club a few months ago. I saw a guy trying to get your attention and we fought so he grabbed a broken beer bottle and stabbed me with it.", I explained as I looked at her eyes.

She looked so beautiful from close up. So innocent. Like an angle who fell from heaven to make this world a little better.

"You are one jealous man.", she slightly smiled. "Do it again.", I told her. "What?", she asked. "Smile.", I answered and I could swear I fell more in love in that second. She shook her head.

"Then tell me where you got the scar on your neck.", I told her. "My mother and father didn't have the best relationship. She brought home men left and right while my father worked his ass off. One night my dad was on a business trip and had left me with my mother. And my brother with our uncle.", she explained and leaned back.

"Do not tell me it was your mother.", I told her. She stayed quiet. "It was her at the time boyfriend.", she said. "Is he still alive?", I asked her.

"He's my dads personal punching bag.", she answered. I nodded. "Do you think he'll sell him to me?", I asked her. "I doubt it.", she shook her head.

I keep looking at my wife but something feels different from before. Something makes me want to hug her and not let go. Ever.

She traces a different scar this time on my neck. I suck in a sharp breath. Her hands on my body feel like Laval and ice at the same time.

"You are making it really hard..", I started and stopped to take another breath. "I'm making what hard?", she asked me as she pulled her hand away from me.

My dick

"You are making it hard to function without using my dick to think.", I sighed and leaned closer to her. "Really?", she asked quietly. "Mhm", I nodded as I felt one of her hands trace the side of my body.

"Нахуй" (Fuck), I cussed under my breath closing my eyes while doing so. I felt her stop making me open my eyes again.

"You are one touch starved idiot.", she sighed shaking her head. She moved out of my arms and into the living room we're she sat down to eat.

"And you are an asshole.", I sighed taking my seat again. "Sure.", she said and kept on eating.

"Why did you choose to marry me?", I asked her. "You were the richest and the one I thought has the most heartless of the bunch", she answered. "So you married for money?", I asked her. "No, if you are the richest you have the most success and connections which I could profit from.", she explained. I just nodded.

She fell quiet and I felt her look at me. "And I thought I'd get along with you best.", she whispered. "So you do like me?", I teased. "No I don't. I said that I would get along with you best compared to the other men.", she argued.

"You like me.", I teased her. She looked at me and shook her head. "No I don't.", she argued. "Admit it.", I told her. "I tolerate you.", she said. "You like me.", I stated. "I do not.", she argued back. "Just admit it I know it.", I leaned back looking at her.

"I don't like you.", she said and kept on eating. "Then why did you blush when I said that you liked me?", I asked her. "Because I bit into something spicy", she argued. "Why do you even pay attention to that?", she asked me.

"Because you are my wife.",I answered her.

—————————————————

A/N: Hi, so just wanted to tell y'all that I opened an insta account (@my03bae) where you can reach out to me whenever you want. I'll be announcing when I'll post new chapters on there too. Byeee, love y'all. 🫶