Chapter 16

Eda was standing a little far from the small crowd surrounding Serkan and was watching him carefully. She was still not sure of the nature of their relationship. He was clear on his part, but she was the one too afraid to fully go in. Serkan told her that she was too stubborn, but in reality, Eda still had that awful feeling that she was not good enough for him, but she was too embarrassed to admit that to him, especially after her outburst today.

An attractive blond woman stopped next to her and started eyeing Serkan. She was a few years older than Eda and was wearing a slip dress with a slit up to the mid of her thigh and a neckline so low that it was leaving nothing to the imagination. If someone would ask Eda, she would say she was that kind of woman. 

The stranger looked at Eda with a mischievous smile and said to her.  "I'm taking him home tonight."

Eda was so shocked at the woman's boldness that she only could look at her in disbelief. 

"You were drooling over him from afar, so I came to tell you, first dibs, to not to be disappointed tonight."

"You know he is engaged?" Eda said, trying to calm herself and not rip the woman's hair on the spot.

"So what? I don't see any fiancee by his side. Her lose my gain."

"You are a really nasty human being." Eda uttered with disgust.

"There, there. Love to chat more, but there is a passionate night of hot sex waiting for me, so gotta go, honey." The woman turned to Eda and added in a condescending tone. "You don't even stand a chance with him". She winked at her and started walking to where Serkan stood.

Eda frozed in her spot. 

Öyle mi? Serkan Bolat kim, ben kim, öyle mi? 

Paradoxically this woman only confirmed Eda's all insecurities, but the effect was completely opposite. The shock, the anger, and the jealousy were rising in her with every second. Now she watched how this woman approached Serkan and greeted him. He seemed surprised but gave her a smile. A SMILE! She leaned to kiss him on the cheek, but he didn't dodge it. He pulled a little bit back and wasn't looking comfortable. BUT HE DIDN'T STOP HER! Serkan looked up to find Eda, but Eda saw red. 

Öyle mi Serkan Bolat! Öyle mi? 

Eda was pissed, her brain stopped working a long time ago, and she didn't even notice that she was approaching Serkan in quick, determinate steps. He wasn't even looking at her. He seemed to be engaged in conversation with that slut.

Realy Serkan? I will get you for this!

* * *

Serkan didn't even know what hit him when suddenly saw very angry Eda marching at him, and next he knew, she grabbed his face forcefully, yanked him to her, and kissed him with everything she had in her. The state of surprise lasted only for a couple of seconds before he grabbed her waist, pushed her body to his, and started kissing her back. Lips, tongue, and teeth, exactly like he wanted to kiss her for all this time. 

The passion between them started a series of fireworks inside his stomach, and his heart was beating like crazy. No one existed for Serkan in this world right now. He didn't care where he was, who he was with, or what anybody thought of him. The only thing that mattered was Eda kissing him and he didn't want it to end ever. 

After what seemed like an eternity, but still too short for Serkan, Eda pulled back, looking at him with shock deep in the eyes, and he could only look back, mesmerized by the sight of his love in front of him. Familiar clicking of the camera broke the spell on them, and Eda was the first one to acknowledge the surroundings. Serkan saw her eyes widen when the realization of what she did, hit her. But there was no coming back anymore.