Chapter 5

No One's POV

When Y/N came back home she turned to Alastor and said a quiet thank you. Alastor gave the frightened girl a small smile before walking off.

Y/N then slowly shut the door and slide down it. She sat on the cold floor for a few minutes rethinking on what she saw an hour ago. 'Am I crazy?' She thought over and over again.

A few more minutes Y/N broke down crying. Hot tears running down her S/C cheeks. Every time she wiped them away they were replaced with new ones. "I'm not crazy..." Y/N whispered.

She wasn't. She knew she wasn't. She heard the screams of help from that poor girl. And that mans voice, it sounded so familiar.

After some time Y/N started to become tired. She let out a small yawn before closing her E/C eyes and began to fall asleep. "I'm not crazy..." She mumbled before drifting off to sleep.

In Y/N's Dream

It was a cold and windy night, and Y/N was just walked back to her house after a long day at her job. 'Ahh...nearly home...' Y/N thought with a smile on her face as she turned a right.

As she was nearly home Y/N began hearing footsteps from behind her. Y/N beginning to feel paranoid so she started to walk a bit faster. The footsteps suddenly started to get faster.

'What the hell!' She thought as she held her purse tightly. Before Y/N could start run she felt a hand grabbed her wrist.

Y/N gapped in fear as she then turned to face this mystery person who had grabbed her wrist out of nowhere. But what she saw was just the silhouette of a man and in his hand was a sharp knife.

The silhouette of the man pushed Y/N down to the ground. Y/N tried to scream but nothing came out. The man chuckled darkly at this and started to caress her the girl's S/C cheek. "Oh Y/N...oh Y/N~" he purred out.

Y/N's E/C eyes widened in shock. 'How did he know my name!' The man then started to play with Y/N's H/L H/C hair.

Y/N began kicking her legs but like her voice, it wasn't working. It was like she was paralysed. Y/N silently began to cry. 'Is this how I'm going to die' she thought with tears streaming down her S/C.

The man then stops playing with Y/N's hair, grabbed the knife that was on the ground and started to hover it over me. "See you in hell!~" he said before...

*Loud Knocking!*

Dream Over

Y/N quickly sat up breathing heavily as she put a hand to her heart. "What in the world..." Y/N whispered to herself. 'What was that dram about' she thought while sliding a hand through her H/L H/C hair.

Just then the same loud knocking that woke her from her dreams was hear coming from Y/N's front door behind her.

Y/N sud up from the wooden floor and brushed some dust off her dress that she was still wearing. Y/N looked over at her grandfather clock that was in her hallway and checked the time. It was 7 in the morning...? 'Did I sleep for that long' Y/N thought to herself.

Just then she was knocked out of her thoughts by the same knocking but this time it came with a voice. "Y/N! Hello! It's me Mimzy! I just wanted to check up on you!" The flapper dancer yelled from the other side of the door. Y/N let a sigh of relief come out her lips before turning to the door and opening it.

There stud Mimzy. She had this worried look and she even had bangs under eyes. Like she hasn't slept? When the blond noticed Y/N she immediately pulled her into a hug. "Oh Y/N I'm so happy your alright!" She said which made Y/N quiet confused.

Why was she at Y/N house at 7. Shouldn't Mimzy be at home sleeping at what not? Y/N pull away from the hug and moved out of the way. "Umm sorry, please come in" Y/N said with a forced smile. Mimzy noticed this but not wanting to make her friend upset she just gave Y/N a nod before walking into the H/C haired girls house.

Y/N was about to close her door when she felt let she was being watched. Y/N bit her bottom lip a little bit scared. She poked her head from out her door and quickly looked to see if anything was out of place. But nothing.

Y/N let a sigh of relief knowing that it was probably just her imagination like last night. "Maybe I am crazy..." she mumbled quickly before closing the door and walked into her living room where Mimzy was waiting patiently for her.

Little did Y/N know was that a certain someone had a perfect view of the girl's house and was watching her with a pissed-off expression.