Chapter 2

No One's POV

It had been a week since Y/N first moved in and it was going great. Her and Alastor had become good friends and he even introduced Y/N to one of his friends Mimzy a very adorable flapper dancer.

Mimzy was very kind towards Y/N and she even offered her a job at her bar and of course, Y/N said yes. She did need the money after all.

Whenever It was late at night and Y/N had to go home Alastor would always come and take her home. Saying that "a lady like yourself shouldn't walk alone at night."

But tonight Alastor never came. "Maybe he's got something important to do" Y/N said to herself. He was a Radio Host and a popular one as well. So he probably didn't have time to come and pick her up.

Y/N let a small sigh as she picks up her purse. She then turned to Mimzy and said: "I'm going."

Mimzy looked around her bar trying to look for something before looking back at Y/N with a raised eyebrow. "Alastor not here yet?" She asked. Y/N smiled as she shook her head no.

Mimzy pouted as she crossed her chubby arm and looked to the side. "Aww, and I really wanted to ask him something" she mumbled before looked back up at Y/N and shrugged her shoulders. "Oh well" she said.

As Y/N was about to leave Mimzy grabbed her wrist. She turned to face Mimzy with a confused look on her face. As Y/N opened her mouth to say something she was cut off by the blond. "Y/N please be careful..." Mimzy said in serious tone.

Y/N nodded. She knew what Mimzy worried about. There were these murders going around and to tell you something Y/N was scared to even go out at night. So that's why Y/N always agree on letting Alastor walk her home.

After that the two girls said there goodbyes to each. "See you tomorrow N/N" Mimzy said before going back to closing the bar. Y/N smiled softly before exiting the bar.

As the H/C haired girl walked down the cold street of New Orleans she kept looking behind her at every sound. 'Oh why didn't I just asked Mimzy if I could stay at hers for tonight' Y/N thought as she once again looked behind her.

Mimzy probably would have said yes or at least offered to walk Y/N home. "Well too late for that..." Y/N mumbled as she clung to her pale yellow dress.

As Y/N walked past an alleyway she heard women's voices scream. Y/N's eyes widened as she turned to look at the dark alleyway.

Y/N opened her mouth to say something like 'are you ok miss?' But she was cut off by a males voice. "Shhh, nobody going to hear you" the voice said darkly. It sounded familia to Y/N. Like she's heard it before.

Y/N gapped as she quickly hid behind a wall. Y/N peeked her head out from behind the wall and saw a tall silhouette of a man hovering over a woman probably in her 20s with a knife in his hands. "Now just be quiet" the man said before he raised his knife.

Y/N quickly stopped looking and put a hand over her mouth to stop her self from making any noise. She heard the cries of pain from the woman as the man kept stabbing her.

After that, it went dead silent and Y/N didn't know what to do. 'Oh god...What do I do?' Y/N thought. Should she just run home and never talk to anyone about this or run back to Mimzy bar and tell her. 'She's probably still there...' Finally, Y/N made the decision to just run back to the bar.

As Y/N was running she accidentally dropped her purse. Y/N stopped for a second before she shook her head and continuing to run, forgetting about her purse.

When Y/N got to the bar she saw Mimzy just coming out. Y/N quickly ran over to her and pulled her into a hug and cried into her shoulder. Mimzy was surprised by this. Knowing something was wrong she asked "Y/N! Y/N are you ok!?"

Y/N shook her head and continued to cry into her friend's shoulder. "A m-man! A WOMAN! H-he...H-he...killed her" Y/N cried/strutted out.

The blonde's eyes widened in shock as she patted Y/N back. "It's ok Y/N. Let's go inside and you can tell me. Ok?" Mimzy said trying to reassure her friend. Y/N lifted her head off of Mimzy shoulder before nodded.

Mimzy then gabbed Y/N's hand and walked her inside the bar. A thought went through the flapper dancers head as she sat her shaken friend on a chair. 'Oh, Alastor why tonight...'