Chapter 6

No One's POV

When Y/N walked into her living room she saw that Mimzy was stud up anxiously tapping her foot and mumbling something under her breath.

Worried for her friend Y/N, walked towards Mimzy and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Mimzy are you ok?" Y/N asked.

Mimzy looked up at Y/N before shaking her head. She walked passed her worried friend. "N-no...I was just w-worry about you..." Mimzy stuttered while she sat down on Y/N's couch. "You know from last night."

Y/N bit her lip and nodded softly. She thought back to last night and how she remembers how there was no dead body or even blood in that alleyway. Was she going crazy or was the murderer really smart?

Y/N follow Mimzy and sat down on the couch. "Yeah about that..." Y/N said nervously. She opened her mouth to say something but stopped herself right before she could. Y/N put a head over her face and sighed. "No you'll think I'm crazy...just like Alastor" she cried out.

Mimzy let a small gasped out, a little bit offended. She grabbed Y/N hand and held it tightly. "Y/N whatever it is you can tell me" Mimzy told her.

Y/N stayed silent for a minute asking herself if she can tell Mimzy. 'She is my friend...so maybe I should...?' Y/N then looked back at her blonde-haired friend and sighed in defeat. "Fine..." Y/N said mumbled.

After that Y/N began to explain everything. From when she walked out of the bar with Alastor, to her dream she had.

When Y/N had finished explaining she had noticed that Mimzy had just sat there with a shocked expression on her face. Mimzy was both happy and angry about this situation. Happy that maybe Y/N would just think it was in her mind but angry that Alastor made her think she was crazy.

Y/N looked down at her hands and let out a sigh. "I know it's cr-" before Y/N could finish Mimzy got up from the couch.

"I have to go" Mimzy said before she began walking off.

But before she could even make it out of the door Y/N had quickly gotten up and grabbed Mimzy wrist. "Wait!" Y/N shouted. Mimzy turned to her friend with a raised eyebrow. Y/N opened her mouth to say something but was once again cut off by her blonde-haired friend.

With a serious look in her green eyes, Mimzy said: "Y/N just stay away from Alastor!" Y/N, letting go of Mimzy's wrist stud there with a confused look in her eyes.

'What! why!' Y/N thought to herself.

Like if Mimzy was reading Y/N's mind answered. "He's dangerous Y/N!" She yelled. Y/N stared at her friend with wide eyes. Not knowing what to say she fell silent. Mimzy let out a small sigh before turning away from Y/N. "Listen if you're not going to stay away from him...then at least don't trust him..." After she said that Mimzy walked towards Y/N's front door and opened it. Before she walked she turned to look Y/N dead in the eyes and said "please...for me..." and after she walked out, closing the door from behind her.

Y/N stud there not knowing what to do. Should she take Mimzy warnings and stay away from Alastor? Or just stay friends with him and ignore what Mimzy said? She didn't know...Mimzy was her best friend but Alastor...Y/N had grown a small crush on the radio host...

How was she meant to choose...