Chapter 4

No One's POV

Alastor led Y/N out of the bar and the two walked along the streets. Y/N held onto Alastor arm tightly, scared to even let go.

For some reason, Alastor didn't really mind. To tell you the truth he likes it. Y/N holding onto his arm like this made him feel some way that he can't explain.

Alastor looked down at you and smiled. "Dear, Mimzy told me what happened. And I feel terribly sorry for you" he said. Alastor wasn't lying, he did feel sorry but he was also pissed at himself. He had to ruin her pure and innocent mind didn't he.

Y/N stayed silent and at every step the two made, she would hold onto Alastor's arm tighter. Alastor noticed this and let out an unnoticeable sigh. He knew had to do something. An idea popped into the murderer's head. He looked back up and smirked.

"What if you just heard stuff, dear?" Alastor questioned which made Y/N look up at him with fear in her E/C eyes.

"N-No! I didn't hear things!" Y/N started. She let go of Alastor's arm and stopped walking. "I didn't! I saw him! And that woman..." Y/N yelled a little bit hurt that one of her friends didn't believe her.

Alastor looked at Y/N before closing his brown eyes and shaking his head lightly. 'Oh, why does she have to be so complicated right now?' Alastor asked himself. He reopened his eyes and smiled widely. "Now dear, all I'm doing is looking out for you. We won't want people calling you crazy now would we?" Alastor asked as he replaces his once charming smile with a dark smirk.

Y/N noticed this and begun to feel uneasy. She took a step back and shook her head. "N-no" she said. Y/N was ready to run back to Mimzy bar if Alastor pulled anything.

Alastor chuckled before he quickly walking towards Y/N. Before she could even react he cut her off. "Then let's go check out the place you saw the 'murder' took place" he said while putting an arm around your shoulder and leading you somewhere.

Time Skip

When the two made it to the alleyway where Y/N witnessed the supposed murder, Alastor started to walk into the alleyway. Before he could even take another step Y/N grabbed his arm. "Alastor what if the murderer is still there?" She asked with fear in her voice. But all Alastor did was slyly smirk and continued to walk to the dark alleyway.

Y/N waited for probably about a minute or so until Alastor poked his head out of the alleyway. "Dear?" He asked. Y/N looked up from the ground she was staring at and hummed in response. "Well, the thing is, I don't see anything" Alastor told.

This made Y/N's eyes widened and she froze in her spot she was sud at. Her mind had begun to fill up with thoughts. 'It...it was here! I know it...' Y/N took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down. She hesitantly took a step forward before running past the radio show host.

Alastor quickly chuckled before following the confused girl. Y/N started to frantically look around. "Her dead body was right there!" Y/N yelled as she pointed over to the spot she saw the girl at. Y/N was about to go looking around a bit more but Alastor grabbed her wrist and made her turn around to face him.

He then put a hand over her head and asked wit a 'worried' tone in his voice. "Dear, are you sure you ok? Are you sick?" Before she could answer Alastor began lightly pushing the H/C haired girl out of the dark alleyway. "Now let's get you home! And I don't want any buts" he said before giving Y/N his Final push.

Y/N looked over Alastor like she was going to say something but she just shut her mouth and started to walk off.

Right before Alastor went and go follow Y/N he turned to a large trash can and smirked. He opened it a little and smirked evilly. "don't worry dear, I'll be back" Alastor told as he wiped a little bit of blood off the woman cheek and lick it off his finger. He closed the trash can and quickly started to make his way over to Y/N.

'Anyway, if I didn't, what would I eat?' Alastor thought to himself with a murderous smile on his pale face.