Nahoya- Guys! did you hear what happened at Shibuya College?! 

Souya- It's pretty bad, three girls ran out of the building bleeding so someone took them to the hospital, it was gruesome. Apparently they are not saying anything because there scared as hell of the person who did it, I'm guessing it was a gang member. 

Draken- I heard it was the girls who bullied you, y/n. Karma works in many ways.

Kazutora- Wait, y/n... that's the college you go to! Nothing bad happened to you, right?!

Baji- is that why you had to go to Mitsuyas!?

Takemitchy- are you hurt? You are okay, right?

Mikey- I swear if anyone hurts you.... ill kill them... did any gang members show up?...

Chifuyu- I'm getting a hold of Mitsuya right now! I'll drag it out of him!

(everyone is now blowing up her phone... at least they are worried)

--------------

Y/n didn't know how to tell them it was her, she had been so anxious to let that secret side of her be open. 

--------------

-Mitsuya has entered the chat room 'Toman's Shit'-

Mitsuya- hey, y/n. Hey guys. What's with the room name?

Y/n- hey, Takashi. Did you make it home safely?

Mitsuya- Yeah, I just got home. So you guys want to know why y/n was with me, huh? That's not for me to decide. Y/n doesn't need to be pressured into saying it either, she will tell you when she is ready. Mainly Baji and Mikey.

Chifuyu- Did you get hurt at all?

Y/n-...well... it's complicated... but I guess you guys already know most of the story without me having to tell you...

----------------

A personal message from Takashi <3: Do you want them to know, y/n? it's your choice.

Y/n: yes, they need to know.

Takashi: I'll support you, if it becomes too much for you just tell them to back off and I know they will listen to you more than me.

-----------------

Souya- What do you mean, y/n?

Baji- Mitsutya what do you mean me and Mikey?!

Chifuyu- *Mitsuya, what do you mean Mikey and I?!

Baji-Fuck you!

Kazutora- At least you made an actual sentence without many errors.

Draken- Guys, Mikey just arrived at my place and is talking about sending Toman "bodyguards" with y/n everywhere she goes...

Nahoya- this is interesting

Mitsuya- Everyone, y/n is trying to explain!