𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

"We'll be right back with that and your munchkin." I shook my head laying back looking at my mama and Maya.

"I'm tired as fuck y'all." I told them and they laughed.

"I would be too, that baby gotta big head just like Kay ass I know yo pussy looks tragic." Maya jokes and I rolled my eyes.

"Mhm I think I deserve a push gift or something." I replied yawning.

Hope he gotta bitch at least a purse or something because pushing this baby out my cooch wasn't easy.

"I recorded you and sent it to Mani, she says she still can't believe you had a baby." My mama told me laughing.

Honestly me and her both because now I have a big responsibility and can't just be selfish anymore.

"Tell her she better believe it imma milf now."

Maya laughed along with my mom as I shut my eyes for a quick second. I was just so tired and I know I looked a mess right now.

Before I could get too good in my sleep the nurses come back in with Egypt who was wide awake.

"Dr. Knight told us you wanna try breastfeeding. So could you please pull your top down and take out one of your boobs." The nurse tells me and I obeyed.

She then hands me my baby who was just blankly staring at me.

"Hi mamas, are you ready to eat." I said in a baby voice kissing her head.

She smiles wrapping her little hand around my finger trying to put it in her mouth but I wouldn't let her.

"That's not food mama." I told her and she begins to pout signaling that she's about to start crying. I hurried and brought her near my chest allowing her to attach onto my boob.

"It feels weird." I whispered to Maya who records me.

"Nah, cause you better be glad she gummy mouthed because if she had teeth she would've bite yo nipples off." Maya shrugged and I blankly stared at her.

What a weird imagination she has but I for sure wouldn't wanna know what that feels like.

My phone then begins to ring and my mom answers it before giving it to me. I smiled seeing that it was Kay waiting for the automatic voice to finish talking.

"Yo."

"Hey Kay." I nervously replied and he chuckled.

"I miss hearing yo voice, and I'm so proud of you for delivering my baby like a g ya heard." He tells me and I playfully rolled my eyes looking down at Egypt who was staring up at me.

"I wouldn't say I delivered her like a g, I cried the whole time and the doctor had to hurry and pull her out."

"Damn you let the doctor touch fat ma? Now I'm mad because I thought she been for me only." He sighs.

"Kay please." I chuckled, "He had to touch it to get the baby out."

"And it been a Nigga doctor!" Kay exclaimed. "Nah he gone have to see me about that pussy too gangsta."