Chapter Eleven

•________________•

                  •________________•

I remember when I was younger life was amazing. We were a happy family, we always went on vacation and we never had a reason to be sad. I can't remember what it feels like, to not have any worries. I can't remember the last time I smiled without faking it or the last time I laughed so hard that my stomach hurt. That changed when I met the pogues. I remember the day I met each of them. I've known Sarah all my life, she's always been my best friend.

I met John B and JJ when I was wandering on the beach and I saw two boys surfing and I had always wanted to be able to surf so I asked them to teach me, and from that day on the three of us were inseparable, that was until my mom found out, she wasn't too pleased about me hanging out with two pogues so she made me join after school clubs at the kook academy, so I had less free time to see them. And that's where  I met Kie we both complained about the school and when we started talking we found out how much we had in common, so I introduced her to Sarah. With Pope, I had snuck out one night to go to see JJ, and at this time me and him were really close and John B actually bet that we'd get together. When I met up with JJ he introduced me to Pope and we instantly clicked.

But things went downhill when I started dating Rafe. I distanced myself from the pogues because he didn't like them and I spent all my time with Rafe, since he's Sarah's brother we still stayed close.

Our parents thought it was perfect. Rafe Cameron and Lauren Davis. It seemed perfect.

                •_______________•

I made sure I woke up early the next morning so I could make sure JJ was okay and when I walked in his room he was still asleep. He always looked so calm when he was sleeping.

He must have heard me come in the room because he started to wake up.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up just wanted to make sure you're okay," I said to him sitting down on the bed with him lay down next to me.

"Don't worry about it, I was already waking up," he said sitting up in the bed.

I rested my head on his shoulder and I could feel him drawing patterns on my thigh,

"Thank you for last night," JJ said no looking down at me.

"Don't worry about it," I told him smiling up at him.

He put his hand on the side of my jaw and tilted my face so that I was looking up at him, I noticed he kept looking at my lips so I decided to make the first move and leaned in to kiss him. The kiss was slow but meaningful, he kept one hand on my jaw and the other as on my waist moving me so I was straddling him, I placed my hands on his nape pulling slightly at his hair making him groan.