★ 𝕄𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 ★

It's been a year since Drew took over the modeling company in France.
Drew was well known in all over the world, his life started to get better since he cut his contact with Jake.

𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙹𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚖.

However, Drews dad was still recovering in hospital.
The doctor said His dad was going to get well soon.

𝙱𝚞𝚝 '𝚂𝚘𝚘𝚗' 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜, 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛.

And he still didn't recover.

No one knew what was going with his dad, doctors knew that's a big illness, however no one found a medicine for it.
They don't even know if it's a deadly illness or not.

Drew was just taking calls from big models as always, when suddenly his secretary came to the room.

-Sir there's someone waiting outside for you. -Lia said formally, Drew hated how she always calls him "Sir". But he has to go with it. He's hers boss after all. - They couldn't wait and bursted in the waiting room.

-let them in. - Drew sighed and cleaned his desk from all the paperworks. Then the person Came and left Drew  shocked.

-Milo? What are you doing here? - Drew stood up and walked to the boy who was just trying to calm his breath from probably running.

-Drew I need your help.. - Milo said and hugged Drew tightly.

It's been so long since someone hugged him like this that his eyes started to water up. He didn't let his emotions get the best of him, and kept it professional.

-Jake tried to kill himself... Hailey and Zander left him after some big music competition with nothing left. The band split up and he has nothing , it was his third attempt Drew! -Milo cried out loud in Drews arms while the magenta haired boy stood there and couldn't believe what was happening.

After calming Milo down, Drew gave the boy some hot chocolate and went straight to Lia to book a airplane appointment for today.

Lia was just as shocked as Drew was.
She bought three tickets. Drew wanted to fly alone with Milo but Lia felt a need to go with them in case something happens.

Lia and Drew are close friends since she got hired in his company. Lia met the new side of Drew, and Drew met the new side of Lia.

Both of them could start over in better terms.

When they arrived to their old hometown, memories showed up in Drews head.

Every single one of them were bad. There wasn't any good memories except his father and Henry&Liam.

He stood in one place for 10minutes with shaking hands when Lia put a hand on his shoulder and smiled at him.

Drew got himself together and Went straight to Jakes place. He probably was worried sick about Milo.

I mean his little brother flew to France all  by himself. Drew was impressed by it, but scared for him too.
He felt responsible if anything bad happens to Milo.

When Milo opened the door Oreo greeted Drew and his owner since Lia took all of the suitcases to the booked hotel.

-He should be in his room, please talk to him... -Milo said and went to his room.