★ 𝕄𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕡𝕦𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ★

After just a few more cuts Drew felt different, his heart started to beat slowly and everything around him started to spin.

He leaned on the countertop of the faucet, putting all of the body weight on it. Suddenly everything went black.

After just a few seconds Drew woke up and he noticed he was lying in his blood mixed with tears. His expression quickly changed to disgust.

𝙷𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏.

The knocking sound caught Drew off guard, but before he could even say anything, the person came to the bathroom.

Liam suddenly collapsed next to Drew and held his friend  arms as gentle as he possibly could.
He was struggling with saying anything, he never knew this side of Drew.

Drew always used to be the "tough type", that " wasn't supposed to let weakness get control over his body". Now that Liam came in, he knew a completely different Drew everyone used to know.

Liam didn't question a thing, he could only suspect a thing or two.

The only person that was able to get that deep emotions out of Drew was only Jake, and Liam promised himself to confront him just after He'll make sure Drew is alright.

The boy just hugged his friend, and Drew just couldn't hold it anymore. He cried in Liams arms while not telling a single word.

Drew hated the way he were.
𝙷𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜, 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎  𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍.

𝙷𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜.

𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜, 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎.

He hates how he just  𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎.

He pretty much hates everything about himself by now.

After almost an hour of crying Drew started to slowly get tired , his head was hurting, his eyes couldn't cry no more and he just felt a need to sleep.

When Liam noticed he picked Drew up and took him to his bedroom to place the boy on his bed.
Liam stroke his friend hair as he was already asleep and kissed him on the forehead like a little kid.

After that he cleaned up all the mess Drew made in his bathroom, and when he came back he gently cleaned up his wrists.

He was extra careful not to open any of the scars more, and when he was done he left Drews house.

-𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚠... -

Liam was just walking around, thinking about everything that happened at Drews place. What could Jake do to make this shit happen.

Then he saw the person that was responsible for all what happened.

Jake was standing with the music club eating ice cream and laughing their ass off.
Liam was surprised how Hailey was clinging to his arm like a puppy, laughing along.

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗.

Liam saw Hailey placing a soft kiss on Jakes lips and he just couldn't help but to yell at him.
He didn't even realize how he was already standing in front of Jake and slapped him with all strength he could get out of himself.

Sean and Millie quickly grabbed Liams hands from behind to pull him back, while everyone was shocked by what just happened.

-𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙸𝚂 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙱𝙻𝙴𝙼 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙵𝚄𝙲𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 IDIOT- Hailey yelled toward Liam while gently touching Jakes face.

-𝙰𝚜𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚐𝚘𝚍𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚗 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍, 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔! - He  yelled at her back and she was looking more mad than worried by now.

-𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚖 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔? 𝚆𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝... - Jake smiled softly and touched his cheek with shaking hand

-𝚆𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙹𝚊𝚔𝚎. 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚠 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚞𝚖𝚋 𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜. - Everyone gasped while Jake just stood there with his hands shaking even more.

Liam never thought he would feel hate towards Jake.
Jake always used to be the sweetest at the group, he would always make sure everyone's alright... And look at him now.

-𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝙹𝚊𝚔𝚎... 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐.