★ 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕕𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕦𝕝𝕥 ★

When Jake came to Drews room he panicked to see Drew scratching all over his body with tears in his eyes.

He quickly ran to his friends and closed his hands in his.
However Jake didn't expect Drew to pull his hands away so quickly.

He seems so mad at him that Jake felt extremely guilty.

-What do YOU want- Drew spoke with his voice cracking, this time Jake noticed all the damage he did to magenta haired boy.

-I wanted to apologize... I know I shouldn't give you hope when I don't like you this way... -Jake looked at his hands playing with his fingers, he was scared to look at Drew.

-Oh now you're apologizing- Drew voice raised up and he tried to got up but Jake stopped him. - Don't you dare touch me ever again Jake Sterling.

Jake heart broke seeing his best friend hating him more by every second and every move he makes.
Drew was the only person that was there for him when he needed it, and he fucked this up.
And he couldn't even count how much he hurt Drew.

-Can I do anything to make you forgive me? - Jake asked with a little hope in his voice.

-𝙶𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎.

Jake ran from the hospital, tears were slowly dripping on the road, while Drew sat there with his face covered with his hands.

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝙸 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝...

𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 are 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚖𝚎... 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝?

Drew mind was a mess once again. He hated to realize it, but he was left all alone, and he didn't have anyone.
Hes not friends with Jake anymore, his dad basically hates him, his mom isn't even there when Liam and Henry probably won't care.

Drew looked again at his bloody scars and felt disgusting.
He was disgusted in himself, his scars, literally everything.

Suddenly he heard the door slowly open and he saw Sean with Luke.
Drew quickly covered his arms and wiped his tears, but he knew the boys saw it anyway.

-What do you two want, aren't you supposed to be happy and joyful with Hailey and others? - Drew laughed annoyed, but the boys didn't.
They looked genuinely sad.

-We're sorry Drew, I know you weren't the best to us, but we don't quite agree with Hailey and Zander actions. - Sean spoke and looked at Drews sleeves.

- Aren't you freak like Dating Zander or something? - Drew asked while noticing where's Sean staring and he quickly covered his arms with a blanket.

-I'm dating him, yes... -Luke laughed awkwardly- but that doesn't mean I have to agree with him at every step right?...

  He wasn't wrong though. Luke didn't agree with Zander in many things, but he loved him so he kept that to himself.
  He always calmed the boy out when he was aggressive.

Luke was kind of scared Zander would leave him out of impulse, if he did something wrong. For example, didn't appreciate the ideas he made.

They all talked for a little, and Drew actually enjoyed their company.

Of course everything has its ending, Drews dad came to the room, he was angry and Drew knew it's not going to be helpful for his panic attacks.

-Drew were going home. - He said coldly and started to pull out every medical mechanicals .

The nurse tried everything to calm him down but it didn't work. Drew send her a small awkward smile and got out of the hospital with his dad.

-We have to talk at home Andrew. - He said, this time his tone changed to this nice soft tune, Drew only heard this when he was little, and his mother was still around.

They drove home in silence, Drew didn't mind this, he just looked down and played with his fingers, tapping his foot out of stress.

He was scared what his dad is going to say, what he's going to do.
When they arrived Drew sat on the sofa with still shaking hands.

His dad kneeled in front of him with bandages and touched drews arm gently.
Drew looked at him with fear, his hands were cold, still shaking and all covered with blood.

His dad sighed and took care of every single scar.

-I'm sorry Drew. I know I made your life miserable and I want to make it up to you...

Drew was speechless, after all this years his father noticed what he did to his own son.

They talked for a few hours, and it was the first time in his teenage life he enjoyed talking to his dad.
They were talking about their favorite memories, about everything that Drews dad missed in his sons life.

Suddenly Drew felt his phone buzzing like crazy from notifications.

When he looked at the screen Henry and Liam were spamming him to look at the Instagram post Hailey made.

He went to look at it, and when he saw it he was speechless. Drew couldn't say a word, he dropped his phone on the floor and with teary eyes looked at his shaking hands and legs.

-Drew? -he heard his father worried voice, he saw him grab his hands and talking to him. Though his voice was muted, and Drews vision blurry.

All he could see in front of his eyes was the picture Hailey posted.

-𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜...

It was a few pictures of Drew having panic attacks, scratching himself to blood, his photo in school bathroom mirror when he got out of shower with towel around his hips; showing all of the cuts and bruises.
Every moment when Drew was at his worst.

With a caption
"𝙽𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍?
𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚌"

She even tagged like half of the school.