★ 𝔸 𝕝𝕚𝕖 ★

When Drew got the call from the hospital he felt like throwing up, crying or at least disappear.

After hours of driving, Drew was at the right hospital with Henry and Liam since the rest had to go home.
Drew didn't question how Jake, Sean and Luke Comforted him and then casually left.

When the boys came to the room Drews dad was in, Drew collapsed next to the hospital bed with tears.

𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍, 𝚋u𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘os𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖.

𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚠 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝.

Henry and Liam stayed with their friend till visiting hours were over and they all got kicked out.

-Hi... I know it's not the best time but do you guys want a sleepover at mine? - Henry offered smiling slightly at Drew. - Maybe we'll be able to cheer ya up a little ?

Drew hesitated for a few minutes, but agreed at the end.
He was happy for friends like them. Though something keeps worrying Drew.
𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙹𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚍.

𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍.

𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌 𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚋 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜.

Drew missed this feeling, he felt so happy after so long.

𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚖.

But even if, he decided to take the best of life. Every little moment like this means everything to him.
But Drews too embarrassed to say it out loud.

Him, Liam and Henry had great time for like 5hours now.
Drew accepted the way Liam liked Henry now. He had to admit, they were cute together.
They all talked shit about everyone and everything, watched movies, played games, eat and just comfort eachother.

The happiness was cut by the sound of Instagram notification, three of the boys looked at each other confused as they received the notification at the exactly same time.

When Drew opened Instagram he saw a post from Zoey, his ex girlfriend.

It was a 10minutes long video of the music club, from like a few hours ago. Drew got anxious pretty fast when he saw how they all are smiling on the photo.

Henry quickly hugged Drew and they both watched the video listening clearly what was going on. And why Henry, Liam and Drew were tagged.

"𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢? 𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. "- 𝚉𝚘𝚎𝚢.

-𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚝! - 𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝙹𝚊𝚔𝚎, 𝙹𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚠𝚔𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚕𝚢, 𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐.