twenty | the doctor's daughter

Start from the beginning

While Annabelle slowly walked after the Doctor and both Donna and Martha were quick to run after him, Martha asked, "What's going on? Leave him alone."

Then– after finding his arm being forced into the machine– the Doctor let out a groan before he said with a turn of his head, "Something tells me this isn't about to check my blood pressure."

After the Doctor let out a yell, Donna asked them, "What are you doing to him?"

One of the men carrying a gun said to her, "Everyone gets processed."

Then the Doctor said, "Oh, it's taking a tissue sample. Ow, ow, ow, ow! An extrapolator here. Some kind of accelerator?"

As soon as the Doctor could pull his hand out of the machine and had taken a couple of steps back from it, Donna and Martha were quick to rush over to him, while Martha asked him, "Are you alright?"

In turn, the Doctor said to her, "I don't know." While Annabelle stared at the machine that stood a mere couple of feet in front of them with her eyes narrowed and her head tilted to the side, the Doctor said, "That's..."

It wasn't long after the doors could be seen opening and a hissing sound could be heard that a young-looking, blonde-haired woman could be seen stepping out of the machine and looking around the outside of the machine before she was approached by one of the men, who said to her, "Arm yourself."

While the young woman only stared down at the gun that was now in her hands, Martha asked the Doctor, "Where did she come from?"

The Doctor said to her, "From me."

Donna replied, "From you? How? Who is she?"

The Doctor told her, "Well, she's... Well... She's my daughter."

With a bit of a smile on her face and a mere nod of her head, the young woman said to him, "Hello, Dad."

* * *

While the Doctor's apparent daughter walked away from the machine that she had come out of only a moment ago, the man that had handed her a gun asked her, "Are you primed to take orders, ready to fight?"

In turn, she said to the man, "Instant mental download of all strategic and military protocol, sir. Generation 5000 soldier, primed and in peak physical health." After cocking her gun, she said, "Oh, I'm ready."

After the young woman had pointed her gun in front of herself, Donna asked the Doctor, "Did you say daughter?"

The Doctor said to her, "Mm. Technically."

Martha asked him, "Technically how?"

The Doctor told them, "Progenation, reproduction from a single organism. It means one parent is biological mother and father. You take a sample of diploid cells, split them into haploids, then recombine them in a different arrangement and grow, very quickly, apparently."

It was then that– after hearing a sort of crashing in the distance– the Doctor's apparent daughter said, "Something's coming."

While the Doctor tried to pull Donna and Martha further back from what was happening right in front of them and both Donna and Martha had taken it upon themselves to pull Annabelle back with them, one of the men yelled, "It's the Hath!"

Then the Doctor's daughter yelled, "Get down!"

While Martha went to duck down in a section of her own, the Doctor and Donna started to drag Annabelle towards another part of the tunnel, which resulted in Annabelle simply staring ahead of herself with a blank look on her face as she was dragged away from the others.