Capter 6

Jingyi: "Daddy, why does she keep coming to our house?"

Yibo: "Why, don't you want her to come to our house?"

Jingyi: "It's not that I don't want her to come here, daddy, but she always says that you two are getting married. Is that true saddy?"

Yibo: "Come let's play, I thought you wanted to play with daddy and let's open the toy I bought for you"

"I have no intention of marrying someone else because I still love him until now" yibo said to himself.

On the other hand.

Ayana: "Baba, can I call uncle yibo?"

Sean: "but you just saw him today and called him, maybe your uncle yibo is busy, let's call him tomorrow okay?"

Ayana: "just one time baba Please 🥺"

Sean: "Ayana!!! Enough! A-yuan, help your sister put your toys in the box, we are going to the Bakery shop today, there are many customers today because it is Saturday."

Ayana prevented her from crying when she saw that her Baba was angry and she did not speak again.

A-yuan: "Yana, maybe baba is just jealous because we always mention uncle yibo, so now let's avoid mentioning him.I thought you said you were a big girl now and the big girl should stop crying"

Ayana: "and who said i cry?"

A-yuan: "Wow, our baby girl is really a big girl"

The two happily chase each other while both laughing. "bunnies are you done?" but the twins didn't notice their Baba sean and just continued playing. "I'm happy to see that you two are so close, I'm very lucky to have a child like you two. I love you A-yuan and Ayana" Sean said while watching the twins play.

"Baba, we're not done yet, I'm sorry for my nagging earlier Baba, I won't do it again" Ayana hugged Sean and cried. "Silly bunny, you don't need to apologize, you didn't do anything wrong, I'm the one who should apologize because I yelled at you, I'm sorry my princess, I promise we'll call him tomorrow okay?"
Ayana nodded and Sean kissed her forehead and hugged her.

A-yuan: why are you two hugging each other, don't you want to include A-yuan?

Sean extended his hand and A-yuan went to them and hugged Sean and Ayana "I really love you bunnies" Sean said to the twins. "we love you too Baba"

Sean stood up and told the kids to get ready so they could go to the shop right away.

on the other hand.
yibo and Jingyi were playing for an hour, when the door suddenly opened.

Qui ying: "Babe, you're here"

Yibo: "what are you doing here?"

I just miss you and uncle qiren also said that I should visit you here because that's what my father said too. "Hello Jingyi" qui ying greeted Jingyi but he didn't seem to hear anything and just continued playing.

Qui ying approached yibo to kiss him, but yibo spoke. "don't come here!" Yibo looked at jingyi. "Dumpling baby, can you go to your room, let's  continue to playnlater, we'll just talk for a while" Jingyi stood up and went to his room when yibo made sure that Jingyi was already inside he pulled qui ying out of the house .

"How many times do I have to tell you that I won't marry you? I told your parents and my uncle but why don't they understand me?" yibo said.

Qui ying: "Is it because you still love him that you don't want to marry me? Zhan has been dead for a long time, why can't you forget that fagot?"

When yibo heard qui ying's insult to zhan he grabbed her arm very tightly.

Yibo: "Yes, he is the only one I will love as long as I live and you have no right to insult Zhan, the distance between the two of you is different, he is more beautiful than you, if i were you i would keep my mouth shut or else! I have never hurt a woman, you might be the first one I hurt!"

Qui ying: what the hell, you hurting me!!

Yibo: "You complain that you are hurt but you have the courage to insult zhan in front of me" he smirks. "I will tell your uncle yibo that you are hurting me and my father as well" qui ying shouted. "Go ahead! You want to go with me to them, get out of here and don't come back here!"

Qui ying left Yibo's house while crying. when qui ying left, yibo took his phone from his pocket and dialed a no.

Yibo: "Uncle, didn't I tell you that I don't want to get married? Why are you still sending Qui Ying here?"

Qiren: "yibo if you and qui ying get married, there will be someone to take care of Jingyi and someone to call her mother, your family will be complete.

Yibo: "uncle, I was able to take care of Jingyi since she was a child and I don't need someone else to take care of my child, because I can do that.

Qiren: "but yibo.."

Qiren didn't finish what he was going to say when yibo spoke again.

Yibo: "Uncle, I'll make the decision when it comes to my family, my son doesn't like Qui Ying and I don't like her either. Do you think we will be happy if the relationship we have is like that? I know you are only concerned about me and my son's future I'm grateful for that, but right now I want you to trust my abilities, I don't need a woman to take care of my chid, because I can do that by myself"

Qiren: I guess I can't change your mind, yibo, but if that's what you want, I'll support you

Yibo: thank you Uncle, okay uncle I have something else to do, be careful.

Qiren: okay yibo, next time go on vacation here, I miss that kid.

Yibo: "Okay, uncle, we miss you too"

After yibo said goodbye to his uncle, he turned off the call and went to Jingyi's room, but when he entered he saw that Jingyi was asleep while hugging the toy he bought earlier. "I'm sorry if I made you wait so long, Dumpling" yibo picked up Jingyi and moved him to his bed.

When he was sure that he had properly placed Jingyi in hsi bed, he left Jingyi's room and went straight to his room, but before he could enter, their maid called him.

Jane: Sir where is young master?

Yibo: he fell asleep in his room because he was tired from playing, why?

Jane: ah sir, he hasn't eaten yet because he's waiting for you

Yibo: what? why didn't you tell me?

Jane: because sir you were still playing and maam qui ying came.

Yibo: go ahead and prepare the food, I'll just take a bath for a while and then I'll wake him up,  next time something like this happens, tell me.

Jane: okay sir, I'm sorry

Yibo: it's okay, just don't let it happen again

When Yibo entered his room, he took his laptop and sent an email to Haoxuan and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

on the other hand. on the phone

Darren: sean I know you don't let anyone come to your house especially if it's a MAN

Sean: I know yibo, because he was my Ex Boyfriend 5 years ago.

Thank you for reading it 💕