Chapter 5

A-yuan: "I want you to be my father"

Ayana: "me too"

Yibo's eyes widened.

"What happened and what did you two say to uncle Yibo and his face turned red" Sean asked to the twin.

Twins: "Nothing Baba"

Sean: "is that true?"

Twins: "Yes Baba, right uncle Yibo" the twins looked at Yibo as if telling him  to agree with us and gave puppy eyes. Yibo nodded. "Your the best uncle" A-yuan said to Yibo.

Sean: "Okay okay! (but sean doesn't really believe it) hehehe I'm here to ask what do you want to drink" A-yuan and Ayana were the first to speak "Juice baba" "Juice for me too" answered Yibo.

Sean returned to the living room with the juice in his hands. "Boys and my princess here is your juice"

Twins: Thank you, Baba

Yibo: thank you

Zhan just smiled at the twins and nodded to Yibo.

While Yibo and Ayana were playing, A-yuan went to his room to get his legos. When he got back he asked Yibo to help him assemble it "do you like this?" Yibo asked but instead of A-yuan answering, Sean spoke "Yes he wants that, I don't know where he got it, because I'm too lazy to do that" Yibo was surprised.

....

Yibo then glanced at Sean who was cleaning at the kitchen. "Uncle, he's beautiful, isn't he?" at first Yibo didn't understand what A-yuan meant and when he realized it his face turned red, Yibo answered A-yuan. "Very Beautiful" when A-yuan heard that he smirk. "now I have to do something, but before that I need to know if this uncle here's still single or not. "Uncle, do you have a Girlfriend or a Wife?" Yibo's eyes widened and suddenly answered "Nothing" he didn't know why does he have to answer that. "Perfect" A-yuan said

Is your father single? who is the man with us earlier? Yibo asked A-yuan in a low voice, he was about to answer but Sean came. "what are you two talking about?" when A-yuan saw that Yibo didn't answer he spoke. "I asked uncle yibo for help to assemble my Legos"

Sean: aww, it's almost noon, do you want to eat here?

Ayana: Uncle, eat here please 🥺

A-yuan: please uncle, baba's cooking is delicious, I'm sure you'll like it

Sean: A-yuan

Yibo: "is it okay with you?"

Sean: of course, stay here, I'll just cook.

Yibo: can I help you to cook?

sean: no need Yibo, just stay here and play with them.

A-yuan: "we're fine here, just me and Ayana will play, right Ayana?" "I still want to play with uncle Yibo" A-yuan glared at her. "What?" A-yuan approached Ayana's ear and whispered. "Do you want uncle Yibo to be our father?" Ayana nodded. "then give them time with Baba"

Sean: what are you two planning? and why are you whispering?

Twins: Nothing babs

Ayana: ok uncle Yibo help baba to cook and Yuan and I will play here and she kissed Yibo on the cheek.

Sean: Ayana!

Yibo: it's ok Sean.

Yibo helped Sean to cook but soon Sean felt a headache, so Yibo said he was going to cook and Sean just sat down. "I'm going to continue cooking Sean, do you always have a headache?" Yibo asked Sean. "No, but this past week my headache got worse, but don't worry, I'm fine" Sean answered. " why do I feel so good about him" thought Yibo, Yibo shook his head. "He's not Zhan" Yibo said to himself.