Capter 2

"Zhan let's end this relationship I'm not happy anymore"

Zhan just looked at yibo he couldn't believe what he heard because he knew he was lying.

"Are you kidding me? Yibo I know if you're lying, and I won't let us break up, if you're not happy, we can start over again without having a break up, let's go back to the memories that you/we were both Happy"

Zhan couldn't hold his tears and Continue to flowing in his cheeks, he was hurt why did Yibo suddenly want this to happen, while yibo was already injuring his hand because he stopped himself from hugging zhan and took back what he said that they would be separated.

"This is the right thing I should do, I don't want him to be hurt, if this is the only thing that will save him I am ready to sacrifice" Yibo said to himself.

Yibo avoided looking at zhan because it hurt him to see zhan like this, so he just stood up and was about to leave but before he could take a step, zhan stood up and hugged Yibo who had his back turned to him.

"Babe please, don't leave me I can't live without you, Yibo" Yibo couldn't hold back his tears anymore, he held zhan's hand and removed it from his waist and made zhan face him.

"I Love You very much, but your safety is more important to me, please don't make it harder for me, if we are destined for each other no matter what happens we will find each other, but right now we have to separate for the peace of both of us" Then Yibo kissed zhan on the forehead, while zhan hugged yibo tightly..

"I have something to tell you, but I think you've made up your mind to break up with me, I love you so much, yibo" zhan whispered to himself.

When Yibo removed his lips from zhan's forehead, zhan let go of yibo's embrace and looked at the floor, yibo spoke again. "If you ever see Someone who looks like me and try to enter here, don't open it if you have a chance run away from him, run, always be careful zhan"

And for the last time yibo hugged zhan tightly and zhan hugged him back, to everything yibo said, zhan didn't question him or ask for an explanation, he just kept his mouth shut, when yibo let go of his hug from zhan, yibo turned around and walked towards the door to go out. what they don't know is that this will be their last meeting.

When zhan was sure that yibo was gone, he screamed aaahhhhhh!!! why do we have to break up if you love me? why? zhan cried until no more tears came out from his eyes, he hugged his knees and kept asking himself what was the real reason why yibo had to break up with him.

After a few minutes, zhan's phone rang and when he checked who was calling, he calmed himself down before answering the call,

Xuan Lu: "Hello Zhan"

"Hello Jie" zhan greet to his manager, as he stopped himself from sobbing.

Xuan Lu: "Are you okay Zhan?"

Zhan: "Yes, I just need to rest"

Xuan Lu: "call me if you need anything"

Zhan: "okay Jie thank you" and hung up

on the other hand, Zhan's manager dialed a number and called yibo, yibo answered immediately after just one ring.

Xuan Lu: "hello Yibo, I called zhan and he said he's fine, he just needs to rest, did something happen?" Xuan Lu asked worriedly.

Yibo: "thank you Jie, we're taking a break"

Xuan Lu: "Why Yibo? Do you have a problem, can you tell me and why do you have to break up with him?"

Yibo:"right now, it's still hard to explain everything, I just don't want him to be hurt or empathize with what's happening"

Xuan Lu: "okay, I respect your decision"