𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry Kay might don't like pussy when he gets out anyways." She tells me trying her hardest not to laugh as I straight faced her.

"What you mean by that?"

She shrugged, " I mean he prolly getting dick down in there with his lil boyfriend named Tyrone."

"You're not funny Maya, Stop playing with ma man because who says that Dougie didn't get him a lil boyfriend too."

"Girl please yo man look more feminine than mines though, Kayla be giving Puerto Rican, Princess much." She replied playfully mugging me.

"But who's sassier?" I asked her raising an eye brow.

"Okay you have a point there, my man is a lil sassy shoota but Kay ass got a lil sass to him too." She responded as we both began to laugh. In the middle of our conversation my phone begins to ring.

I picked it up seeing it was my manger Vanessa.

She's coming to New York because I'm suppose to be performing in Madison square garden tonight.

If this baby allows me to make it.

"Are you still on for the performance tonight?" She asked as soon as she answered the phone.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be." I responded and I see Maya side eye me.

I think I can make it through the night, it's never that serious.

"Good practice at six, I'm already in the city and on my way there to make sure everything straight for you."

"Okay." I replied.

Honestly I wasn't even in the mood to do this performance but Vanessa has been wanting me to do Madison square garden for the longest.

It's also a good way to get my free Flock movement across.

"And try and suck that baby in for a few more hours, don't need her slipping out of the cooch on stage." She tells me and I gasped covering my mouth.

"Enough!" I replied and hung up the phone. Maya blankly stared at me before leaving the kitchen and I follow behind her.

📍𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐍

"You sure you can go on?" Vanessa asked me as I leaned over on the vanity mirror back stage.

The contractions were now closer together and it felt like my pussy was getting wider.

"Yes I got it just one song." I answered adjusting myself as the announcer announces me.

I speed walked onto stage making everyone scream my name.

"Miss me?" I asked making them get louder, I smiled before putting my finger to my lips to make them get quite.

"Okay before we get into y'all are going to repeat after me okay?" I say and Dougie begins to do the opposite of what I said and begin getting loud.

"Y'all heard what my sis said shut the fuck up gangsta!" He yelled and I blankly stared at him in the front row. Maya then nudges his shoulder and I laughed.

"Anyways when I say free, y'all say Flock." I told them and everyone agreed.

Taking the mic off the stand I walked to the edge of the stage.

"Free!"

"Flock!" They responded making me smile.

"Alright one more time for me." I stated, "Free!"

"Flock!"

"Yeah free bro ass ya heard !" Setty yells and daps up Dougie.

"Yess free flock, I liked that." I stated as the music begins to play and on the screen and videos I recorded of me him played like a loop.

After my performance I was back stage getting ready to meet some fans. Still feeling bad I forced a smile on my face standing beside one of the fans.

"Solána are you okay?" She asked as we posed for a picture.

"Yes I'm fine."

Suddenly water begins to drip down my leg and a excruciating pain takes over me and I crouch over screaming in pain. "Her water broke omg!" The fan yells as they escort her out and I continue to wail out in pain.

My mama and Maya runs towards me grabbing onto me.

"It hurts so bad!" I sobbed as they try and restrain me.

"Sol the baby is coming we have to get you to the hospital but we need you to be calm down first." My mama tells me but I couldn't bring myself to be calm.

The pain was overbearing and I wanted nothing but to die in that moment.

"Dougie got the car ready." Setty announces as they nodded toting me towards the running car.

📍𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋

"Get her out, please get her out!" I screamed as my mom held my hand tight. If I knew giving birth was this painful I would've most definitely got that abortion that I wanted. Because I'm pretty sure this baby big ass head was going to rip my pussy

"I see the head Solána give us another push." Dr. Knight tells me and I shook my head.

"I can't I'm tired." I cried laying back.

"Come on you got this mama we're half way there." He tells me and I pushed once again which was stronger because he pulled the baby out.

The room was silent not even a single cry and I felt like I was about to pass out.

I heard the doctors whisper to to each-other as I wait for a cry from my baby.

"Maya why isn't my baby crying?" I asked her and she looks at me worryingly along with my mama.

"Solána-"

♡︎

𝐎𝐨𝐩 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘?!

𝐘'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰.

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧?

𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫?

𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 <𝟑