𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

Doctor Beyoncé Giselle Knowles

November 23, 2023, Hawthorne

It was five thirty AM when I woke up and made myself ready for the day. It wasn't that hard to get up and get ready. Sometimes I wake up at the exact same time to to researches so it wasn't anything new to me.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face after starting to apply light make up and some lipgloss. My outfit was nothing special. A black long sleeve shirt and black jeans which I combined with my white doctors coat and white Air Force 1.

I took all my paper work and my bag walking downstairs to my kitchen so I can grab something quick to eat. I put out the container with rice and ate two or three spoons. I took an apple and put it into my bag since it was already 5:55 AM and I knew that the NSA van will be here on time so I already got out and waited for them.

I didn't lie. Exact five minutes later a black van stopped by and I got in. Kelly was already in and typing something on her phone. Our driver greeted me, I didn't know him but he smiled at me cutely. He was wearing a black suit and he was bald but he had a black beard with some grey hairs already in it.

"How are you doing Doctor Knowles" he politely asked me. Too polite for a NSA agent if you'd ask me.

Or I have whole trust issues. It's one of them.

"I'm fine, a little bit tired though Mister..."

"Zion Carter." I smiled and nodded as he looked to us seeing his face in the mirror.

"Earth to Kelly, you good?"

"Hm? Yeah, I just had a whole argument with Tim before I got out. He's heading to the police station and he was like "Why are you even awake at this time" and I just told him that I have to head out earlier today and he just totally against the whole NSA and NASA thing. That's stuff that I shouldn't even tell him about. I'm breaking the law and go behind my works back. Literally. The stuff is like top secret but he makes me tell him." she whispered the last part and rolled her eyes.

"He's really sometimes a pain in the ass. But you can handle him so that's all that matters."

"I know. How's you and Kiana?" she questioned crossing her arms.

"Same shit different day. She didn't come home but she will on Friday. I really need to talk stuff out."

"I feel you. I hope you guys find the best solution. But let's not talk about our super relationships. We really have hard work to do. God be with us."

"Amen." I spoke as I looked out of the window.

We drove for fifteen more minutes before we arrived NASA. Kelendria and I got out as Mister Carter led us to the entrance of NASA where the boss, Mister Bill Nelson, already waited and greeted us with a handshake. And not only him but the boss of the science team of the National Security Agency, Ms. Deborah Frincke. She was leading the whole laboratory checks and was a very wise woman.