Bonus 1

A/n: Takes place after you beat tf outta ghostface in the forest.

Ghostface groans as he leaps past trees and bushes, his body begs him to stop, but he didn'– he couldn't.

He wonders how this could be, he's observed you for so long, he knew you were strong. But what was that..killing intent? that came and went every few seconds.

Ghostface should've known, he's watched you do every single little thing– yet he still lost twice?! I mean– Yeah he was careless, irritated by his manager, but still..even if he came unarmed, he should've still won.

The more he thinks about, the more he realizes, does he really know you at all?

He knows you're average, procrastinating everyday yet still have rather average grades, he knows though your parents are a little strange, still love and care for you, he knows your friends are chaotic yet loving, and he knows you take defense classes.

But he doesn't remember how he knows.

It was like he was a character, written to know and never remember.

He doesn't remember going out to stalk you, he doesn't remember what he was doing before he decided to finally kill you, he doesn't remember coming back again.

'I'm thinking too much again...'

Ghostface winced, realizing he's now on the streets. He limps to an alleyway where he slumped down against the tree.

"Shit.." He whispers, voice wavering.

"...WHAT THE FUCK???"

He turns, almost breaking his neck just to see a young girl, fear and shock written on her face.

"God damn it." Ghostface immediately gets up, hand on the gun he stole.

"S-stay away from-" As she backs up into a corner, she bumped into a man from behind– someone who shouldn't have been here and wasn't before.

"Huuehehuehue.." The man chuckled, raising a gun. The girl screeched, falling and squirming back to ghostface.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" The girl screamed, and ghostface was ready to shoot the both of them.

"I'M KNIFE GUY!"

....

....

....

"AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH" Ghostface and the girl bursts into laughter, surprising the man called "knife guy."

"Pfft..This is the stupidest name I've ever heard!" The girl tears up, cheeks sore from smiling.

"You don't even have a knife!" Ghostface snorts, clutching onto his stomach.

"Gonna stab me with your gun?" The girl giggles, just to be shot in the head.

Ghostface looks at the culprit, sweating nervously as the laughter dies down, and books it.

He is too tired to deal with this shit.

.・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・・゜゜・.

Ghostface sinks into the bed of his dirty, rundown apartment that he barely even stays in. Taking off his cloak and mask, throwing the voice changer on the ground. 'Hopefully that didn't break.' He sighs.

He takes his phone out the drawer, noticing he has a couple missed calls. He groaned, before coughing and getting into character. Dialing the same person.

"Hey Wade."

A/n: Sorry I haven't uploaded in so long! writers block hits me way too often, enjoy this silly little extra for now.
Also! Here's a little art of Annie, I made it around this year's January and was following a tutorial so my artstyle now may be a little different.

A little bio:
Name: Annie
Age: One year older than you
Major: Economics (Probably already mentioned her major somewhere but I don't remember.)
Height: 5'5 / 165.1 cm
Family: Mother, father, Andrew (younger brother.)
Status: Alive
Likes: Musicals, cute stuff
Dislikes: Green vegetables, cheap horror films
Personality: A sweet girl who is cheery and bright, she's been friends with you since middle school after Andrew introduced her to you. Annie cares a lot for her friends. she is often mischievous and causes trouble for the sake of having fun witn everyone. Annie is independent and is at the top of her class. There are rumors that she and Andrew are rich but nobody knows if that's true.

That's it for now, I hopefully will start posting the main story again soon. Take care!