What a normie (1)

Warning: Implied abuse (Not that obvious but I think I should add it anyways.)

Summary: You get up from the bed, eyes widened.

'Ghostface.'

.・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・・゜゜・.

Saying you were exhausted would be an understatement.

Your whole body was tense and sore, you couldn't even lift a finger without groaning and giving up.

Not to mention, your face looks like something out of a horror movie, scratches and bruises from falling over while running and dark eyebags that makes you look like a toddler trying their parents make up.

As expected, you and Wade– The adults, received many berates and scoldings. The teens where scolded as well of course, but it's nothing compared to what you two faced.

At least you had gotten off easy, but Wade..boy, if looks could kill then the slashers wouldn't need to do anything as long as his father glares at you.

You were worried about the brunet, his father wasn't exactly the best person, and you haven't heard from Wade since you two parted ways.

Michelle– surprisingly, kept in touch with you and everyone else. You two somehow gotten along and threw a terrifying fit at the many reporters.

Luka seems to have finally matured after what you all went through, or it's just trauma. But he's finally warming up to being loved.

Today was going to be your last day in New Jersey (thank god) and Wade still hasn't called you.

You sigh, turning over your side, your eyes glued to the phone. 'Should I..'

Before you could make a decision, your phone buzzes. A text from Wade.

Wade: 'Hello Y/n! sorry for not messaging you sooner, my father was really mad :c'

You chuckle at the little sad face, but your expression changes as you realize what he said.

You: 'No worries! I'm just glad you're okay <3'

You: 'Hopefully your dad didn't give you to much of a hard time lol'

Wade: 'Surprisingly not, glad you and the others are okay too. I just wanted to let you know unfortunately I am unable to bid you farewell in person, so I thought I should at least text you :)'

You can't help but frown, this reminds you of that time you had just recently met Wade, a few weeks after you had accidentally caused him to get in trouble, his dad was livid, and Wade couldn't talk to you for almost a month.

Sending a quick text to Wade to reassure him it's fine, you get up from your bed and start packing up your stuff.

Half an hour later, you footsteps running up to your room. "Y/n! Ma said dinner is ready!"

You turn to see Ruby at the door, smiling while holding onto Rudy. "Thanks Ruby, I'll be there soon."

With a quick 'your welcome' and a strange child noise of happiness, the pigtailed girl ran down again.

You zipped your bag and sat on the edge of the bed, sighing. Tonight was going to be the last dinner with your relatives and in New Jersey.

You're kinda upset about leaving Wade here, especially when you barely spent any time together thanks to Jason.

You heard his father muttering something about Wade doing something stupid just as he gets accepted in the university Wade was talking about, so at least he (hopefully) still is in college.