What a normie (2)

Summary: "Andrew should've came along." You say and Annie nods before quickly changing her mind.

"He would've stolen the cats.."

.・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・・゜゜・.

Drinking the warm bittersweet coffee in your hands, you look around the art museum that your professor has brought everyone to.

You barely listen to the guide as he explains each piece of art. You stare mindlessly at a painting of a dead woman, it feels like it's the 100th time you've seen a painting of any dead person.

"Are you enjoying yourself, Mx. L/n?" Professor Dan asks, startling you as he approaches you from behind.

"Yeah, I am." You smile, turning to him. "There's so many interesting things here." You finish.

Dan stays silent for a bit before smiling, "I'm glad to hear that. If you have any questions feel free to ask me." He says before turning, you go back to staring at the painting again.

Minutes pass and there's 15 minutes left before the students can leave and do their own thing. You see a familiar purple haired girl from afar, approaching you.

"Y/n! How are you?" Annie asks, hugging you.

"I'm doing great." You say, hugging back. Annie pulls away first, smiling.

"When do you think you're gonna be free? I saw a cute café you'd like!" She says, pulling out her phone to show you the pictures she took.

"It does look cute..I'll be free in 15 minutes, we can go after." You say and she nods.

"Great! I'm gonna get back to Andrew." Aninie says, "Let's meet up at Bates Motel! It's near the one you're staying at."

You nod and wave at the girl as she goes to Andrew.

'Bates Motel...' Seriously, where have you heard that from?

.・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・・゜゜・.

You stand outside the motel that the siblings are staying at, texting Annie to let her know you're here.

You enter the place, and immediately see the boy from yesterday, cleaning up the place. He notices you and drops the mop.

"H-hello there!" He greets, coming closer to you. "Are you..Annie's friend?"

You nod, she must've let him know you were coming. "I am. Y/n, and you?" You ask.

"N-Norman Bates.."

You perk your head up at the name, a sense of familiarity lies beneath it. "It's nice to meet you."

"Likewise." Norman smiles.

You two turn to see Annie coming out of a room, smiling brightly as she sees you.

"Hey Y/n, Norman!" She greets, holding your hand.

"Let's head out now!" Annie says, you raise a brow and she seems to understand.

"Andrew's not coming with us, he's tired." She explains and you nod. You both begin to leave.

"Have f-fun! Stay safe, there's been a lot of murders lately.." Norman quickly says, you nod and as Annie waves bye to him.

You quickly end up at the café Annie showed. It's a cute and cozy styled cat café

"So many cute kitties!" You squeal and Annie chuckles, "I wonder how the desserts here taste.." You mutter.

"I heard they taste amazing! The almost all reviews are rated 5 stars." Annie says.

You both take a seat and begin to look through the menu, you've ordered your favorite dessert and Annie orders some macarons and chocolate mousse.

"The macarons designs are so cute!" The purple haired girl exclaims, you take a look and see colorful designs. Flowers and cats, cute faces on each cat carefully decorated on.

"Andrew should've came along." You say and Annie nods before quickly changing her mind.

"He would've stolen the cats.."

.・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・・゜゜・.

You two exist the café after an enjoyable time, eating desserts and petting the cats. (More like getting scratched by them.)

You walk hand in hand, smiling and laughing about random stuff.

Annie goes quiet as you talk, you notice and look at her for a moment.

"Is everything okay?" You ask, bringing her out of her thoughts.

"Ah, yeah." Annie mutters, nodding her head. "It's just that.."

She takes a deep breath in, "You know..I was really surprised when I heard you got almost killed by Jason." She says.

You hum, nodding. "Well, it's not everyday your friend gets chased by a serial killer AGAIN." You joke, and she lets out a bitter laugh.

"Yeah." Annie chuckles, "But, then.." She looks down, halting in her steps.

"I couldn't sleep afterwards, I wanted to see you so badly." Her smile drops. "I know you're strong, and smart. You'll never let yourself get lilled.

A moment of silence passes, and Annie loses all the words she wants to say.

"It feels like nothing but trouble follows you." Annie continues. "I can't help but feel like, one of those days, you might actually die.." She says quietly.

Annie lets go of your hand, and smiles. "I shouldn't think like that! You're alive and that's all that matters." She says.

"If there's another killer after you, I'll definitely save you!" You smile, gaze softening at her words.

Annie's hands fall, and her smile doesn't reach her eyes as she hugs you tightly.

"I'm glad you're still alive."

Your heart shouldn't have shattered as much as it did.

A/n: Can you tell I'm getting burnt out :// Might just post short chapters until I get out of this writer's block.  Sorry for this 😓