BACKGROUND INFORMATION

Ali bin Ghazali is a lazy school-going boy with a lack of complete maternal love for his only best friend Viktor. He lives with his father who happens to be a tech prodigy of Cyberjaya. In seasons 1 and 2, and , Ali's primary gadget is the "Infinity Retinal Intelligent System" or "I.R.I.S", which he accidentally wielded while being struck into pursuit by Dos. Since the gadget had scanned Ali's iris for the first time, it was permanently conjoined with his optical biometric interference. He used I.R.I.S until he unlocks its hidden "Override mode", which performed on higher capabilities but would keep Ali unconscious during the time. Ali would make a device mirroring to the original named IRIS Atlas, which evolved to be made in IRIS Neo. Due to misuses and defects, he was officially separated from the original gadget. His other devices included his yo-yo (gives an impacted blast), aero boots (for boosts like hovering and high jump), and a magnetic suit, introduced in season 3. He was originally a techno agent but he is a combat agent starting season 3 episode 8. is a Malaysian animated series produced by , focusing on a titular boy which accidentally became an agent after using Infinity Retinal Intelligent System (I.R.I.S), a device prototype created by the Meta Advance Tactical Agency (M.A.T.A). I.R.I.S is controlled by neuro-signals enabling the wearer to perform actions programmed by the computer. After the incident, Ali and his uncle, Bakar, cooperate in M.A.T.A missions.