Slender x Childhood Friend Reader

Start from the beginning

"The Canterbury Tales by Geoffrey Chaucer. "It's the first edition and it has his signature inside. I wanted you to have it," You tell him with pink cheeks.

"You.....Y/N, I can't take this," He breathes as he shakes his head.

"Please? Think of it as a promise. A promise to be friends forever," You tell him with a smile.

"Then I guess I have no choice but to accept," He laughs, hugging the book close to him.

He catches you my surprise when he swoops down and gives you a kiss on the cheek, your cheeks flushing bright red. You wanted so much more than that. You wanted a real kiss. One like the grown ups do but you didn't want to ruin your friendship so you'd settle for that.

~~Sixteen Years Old~~

Slender was absolutely terrified. You hadn't texted him all evening and well into the afternoon. So, after school he goes to your house to look for you, your mom drunk as always.

"What do you want little freak?" She asks him with a glare.

"Is Y/N home?" Slender asks her.

"Nah, haven't seen her. Probably fell asleep at the stupid library or some shit," Your mother tells him. "Just text her."

"I tried but she hasn't picked up her phone. I'm really worried," Slender says. "Please miss L/N."

"She's sixteen. She got emancipated yesterday and moved her shit out. Maybe she left the town or some shit. She's gone," Your mother says before slamming the door closed.

Emancipated? You never mentioned anything like that to him. Why had you kept it a secret? He takes a deep breath and pulls out his
phone, clicking on the app that shared the location. It showed you had no service but he could see where the service had died off. Somewhere in the woods. He heads to the woods to see if maybe you had decided to go camping on a spur of the moment. Maybe you took one of your usual walks but this forest was a good ten miles from your home. He watches his map as he follows your location where your phone had died.

"Y/N! Y/N! Are you there!" He calls out as he goes in different directions to try and find you.

After about an hour he tries one last path, worry filling him when he smells blood. Your blood. He rushes through the trees as he follows where the scent was strongest, stopping dead in his tracks when he sees you. Your arms were pulled behind your head and tied to a tree. Your clothes were dirty and torn and you had cuts and bruises everywhere. He slowly eases close to you as he takes in the assessment, his breath hitching when he gets to your waist. Blood and semen coated your legs and was still dripping out of you.

Your head was bloody and your hair was dried by blood in several places. He rushes to you and easily breaks the chain before lifting you bridal style in his arms and running out of the trees. He gets you in his truck and races to the hospital, rushing inside.

"Hey! Help! Please help!" He begs, nurses rushing over when they see the state you're in.

"She's barely got a pulse," One of the nurses said.

"Get police down here right now," Another orders.

He watches helplessly as you're carted off, going through questions with the police when they arrive. He told them all of the names he smelled on you. They were the ones that did this and he wanted to slaughter every single one of them. He rushes to your room when he's finally allowed back to see you, grabbing your bruised hand gently in his own.

"Slender?" You mumble softly, smiling when you see his face. "Where are we?"

"Y/N, do you remember anything?" Slender asks her.