𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦: 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴

❝ love     seeps     out         her        poresand         into      their      souls  ❞

love     seeps     out         her        pores
and         into      their      souls

❝ love     seeps     out         her        poresand         into      their      souls  ❞

no ghost readers, please

     ryo tried calling megumi one last time. which would be the thirteenth time today and it was really pissing him off. she was never this mad at him before. usually, she would call him back as soon as she missed his call and then everything would be fine. but now, it was like her phone was off or she was actively trying to block out his number. 

      "she's still not answering your phone?" sabo asked, noticing ryo's frustrated glare. he had been staring at his phone for the last five minutes as if he wanted to shatter it. it made him laugh a little. "man, girls are weird." 

      ryo raised an eyebrow at him, watching as he looked out the window of the car they were in. they were on their way to meet up with kamasaka high and ebara commercial to discuss plans on taking over oya high. kohei wanted to start to take over all of sword district by taking over oya high. 

    ( quick side note: given where senomon is said to be located in, they were closer to nameless street and white rascals territory. someone asked why he didn't try to take over rude boys or white rascals? simple, because both groups would have easily destroyed him. rude boys more so because they, in my opinion, have more skilled fighters and given with parkour is their thing, senomon would not make it out of nameless street alive. alright, continue ) 

     amagai had been listening to the two of them talk for about three minutes now and in that time, an idea popped into his head. they recently found out that megumi used to live near oya high. one would think that she probably knew some students who attended oya. peering at ryo, who was sitting right next to him, they could use that to their advantage. 

    "oi, suzaki." he spoke up for the first time in a little while. 

     ryo turned his head to the leader, curiosity shined in his dark eyes. amagai smirked a little, placing his phone in his pocket. "megumi could be used to our advantage." he began to explain. "she's originally from around oya high. think you can find out if she knows anyone from there?"