𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦: 𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬

❝ love     seeps     out         her        poresand         into      their      souls  ❞

love seeps out her pores
and into their souls

❝ love     seeps     out         her        poresand         into      their      souls  ❞

no ghost readers, please

      "like, am i in the wrong here?" megumi ranted in between sips of her caramel frappe. "whenever he is in his mood, he loves reminding me of his so-called 'duties'. i swear, i hate myself for even falling for him sometimes." 

      sachio sat across the small table, just listening to her patiently. she never mentioned his name but whoever he was is an idiot for hurting a kind girl like her. in the short amount of time he has known her, he could already tell the type of person she is. this girl just screamed angelic energy. but he couldn't help but feel like there was some kind of underline reason as to why this boy would even do something like that. maybe he was dealing with conflicted thoughts? who knows. 

       he was still an idiot.  

   "well, i'll tell you something i always tell my sister whenever she is dealing with boy problems." sachio said, placing a friendly hand over hers. "they do not deserve your tears. if he can't treat you the way you deserve to be treated, then he's not worth getting emotional over. you are worth way more than that." 

     megumi softly smiled at him, feeling very grateful for his kind words. she would've wondered why he was so good at giving advice to girls but then she remembered that he mentioned his sister. he must be a great big brother to her if this is what he does every time she gets upset or was feeling down. 

   "your sister is a very lucky girl to have you as her brother." she complimented him. earning a kind smile from sachio. "since we're friends now, i shall call you sachi-chan~!" 

    immediately, his smile dropped from his face as he was suddenly reminded of fujio and how he would insist on calling him sachi. he wanted to tell her to stop it but.....he hated how weak he was over cute things. curse her for being so adorable.