𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

" how funny, how strange

" how funny, how strange......to love some thing and hate all else "

 Megumi Matsushita is like a walking beam of white light

Megumi Matsushita is like a walking beam of white light. She just radiates angelic aura everywhere she goes. And with that notion, she is also someone who is guarded. You have to be in a place like the Sword District. Different people have different intentions and she may not always remember that, but you can believe she is able to defend herself in some way.

By all means, she's not a fighter. She is scared of violence and anything that comes along with it. One of her biggest fears is getting mugged. Also squids make her skin crawl but that's another story for another day.

With all that in mind, one might wonder just how the hell does someone as angelic and kind as her survive in a place like Oya District. Simple, she kept to herself and that also has nothing to do with the fact that fujio is super protective of her.

TSUKASA TAKAJO sucked at timing. He was an overthinker and his major flaw was that he was too laid back. And that often either got him in trouble or made him miss out on many things. One being Megumi. Because of the fact that he had all of the chances to confess to her but didn't, it made him lose the opportunity to have her as his.

Now, she moved away from Oya district, with a new family of her own, not knowing that his feelings were reciprocated. And it was entirely his fault. After six months, he's come to terms of that. Being able to move on somewhat. But even then, whenever she did visit, he avoided her. Why? He didn't know. Fujio concludes that maybe he still has feelings for her and is scared to face them again.

Which wasn't too far off but he will never admit it. He did still have strong feelings for her and he was afraid to face them, again. But he didn't need to know that. But what neither he nor Fujio didn't know what that by him doing so ( and his best friend covering for him every time ) only pushed her into the arms of another guy.

RYO SUZAKI is many things. He is a prick, a ruthless character, cold, calculating, intelligent and perfect at combat. Using his head and his fists were amongst the top things he knew how to do. And with him being Senomon's strongest, best friends with the leader, he is a force to be reckoned with. People feared him and he loved that.

Now, imagine his surprise when his father and his father's friend suddenly set him up with his stepdaughter. Much to his chagrin.

Both parents felt like they were compatible with each other. Which was far from the truth.

Megumi is way too kind and sweet for his taste ( if he ever really shows interest in dating, that is ). She is too angelic, too nice to everyone. A push over, even.

She was like a lost puppy in a room full of wolves and it annoyed the hell out of him. Why the hell did he have to be the one to babysit her at school? He had way better things to do than to play bodyguard for some poor kid who got lucky. No matter how beautiful she is.

And she didn't see why she had to be friends with an arrogant guy with a personality of a rock. He is too full of himself and super cruel. She didn't like him, at all.

Every morning at school, he would ignore her and she would do the same. The only time they actually interacted was when they had to. Rather for class or because their families. Other than that, radio silence at school.

That was, until, one day Ryo's fists were cut up and bruised due to fighting. He was physically okay, of course. But his fists were bloody and cut up due to being his opponent. He never really seen the point of caring. They'll heal on their own. They always do.

But Megumi's caring nature took over and she just couldn't help but want to help him in any way. Even if he acted like a prick to her.

So she tended to his bloody hand, cleaning them and bandaging them up. And it was at that moment, Ryo realized how soft her hands were. Compared to his rough, violent ones. And......it felt good to have someone care like that. He also realized just how beautiful she really is. And she realized that maybe he wasn't so bad, after all.

From that point on, the two slowly started getting somewhat close. Finding themselves actually enjoying each other's company in private. He could relax with her and she could see a different side of him. One that he felt he needed to kill in order to be who he is now.

Three months of this and the two fell for each other. And with that, Ryo started feeling super protective of her and possessive of her kind aura. He began to slowly hate those who would interact with her. Wanting to keep something that made him happy and calm, he grew paranoid and possessive.

Everyone was an enemy to him. She shouldn't be talking to anyone that was not of his crew or not of Senomon High. She belonged with him and him, only. And he was going to keep someone as perfect as her where he could see her, where he could have her anytime he wanted. And no one will ever take her away.

And while she was oblivious to his behavior, an ongoing power war between Senomon and Oya high starts to boil over as Anagai strives for power. He wanted it all. He wanted to control SWORD. Senomon highs presences threatens the balance of SWORD.

But he didn't care. He wanted to control everything. And he will.

No one would get in his way. Oya High was one of the most dangerous and he wanted control over that.

In the middle of all of that, stood Megumi. Forcing her to choose between her first love, Tsukasa, a boy she still had unresolved feelings for and Ryo, a boy who she fell in love with. And though she doesn't want war, she knows that even knowing who Tsukasa is puts herself in danger with Ryo and everything Anagai planned.

Hell, even being from the district makes her a liability to Oya and Senomon. If not used properly.

While she tries to get both schools to choose peace, Tsukasa and Ryo see each other as rivals for her love.

Tsukasa isn't one to give up once the sleeping lion wakes up and Ryo is way too possessive to let him try. But at the end of the day, it all came down to her and who she chooses to show her loyalty with.

Her new family or her home?
A choice that would surely kill her if she didn't figure out how to stop this war from happening.