𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦

❝ love     seeps    out    her    poresand    into    their    souls  ❞

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

love     seeps    out    her    pores
and    into    their    souls

 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗶 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗶 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹. 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

      megumi matsushita is not used to being able to have the things she's always wanted. her mother, shoko matsushita, fell in love with an old money rich man named ankoku sano. making her shoko and megumi's last names sano, now. the sano family is old money rich. meaning, they built their wealth through generations. dating super far back in japan's history. and the new head of the family is now her new step-father. 

     ankoku and shoko met when she worked as a housekeeper at a high end hotel in sannoh. she was a maid in his hotel room and he was on a business trip for his family's company. as soon as he met eyes with shoko, he fell deeply in love with her. ( exactly how he tells the story. ) and he knew he had to have her. 

    shoko, at the time, only ever cared about taking care of megumi and her sick mother. working two jobs, day and night, she never had time to fall in love with anyone. she still loved her husband and it was hard to accept his passing . megumi was 8 when she lost her father to a drunk driver. it took so long for both ladies to move on from that traumatic event. but they did.