𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞

   "Thank you for walking me home, Arata." Madoka thanked as the two walked down the semi busy street. School ended only a few minutes ago and Arata, a childhood friend, just so happened to be in the area at the time, enabling him to meet with Madoka. 

"No problem, Madoka-chan." Arata replied, pushing her bike for her, taking a deep breath. "Ah....Spring is coming. The air feels rather nice."

"I know." Madoka agreed, looking up into the sky. "Oh! Megumi's birthday is in a week! I should get her something." 

Their friend, Megumi Matsushita, grew up with them since childhood. She was originally from Hope Hill in Oya District before her mom remarried a rich man and moved over a year ago. In that time, everyone she grew up with began to see less of her due to her going to a different school closer to her new home and because of how far her new home was. But even then, that still didn't stop her from visiting whenever she could. Saving their friendship from withering away. 

There were times where they would miss her more than usual. For, she was like a beacon of angelic light around the dreary place that was Oya. Always smiling and greeting people wherever she went. So when she announced that she was moving, you can imagine the heartbreak at that moment. 

But be that as it may, she reassured them that it wasn't goodbye. She would still see them and visit them. And she kept to her promise as best as she could. Even if those visits got less frequent. 

"Oh, that reminds me." Arata suddenly spoke up, remembering something. "I heard she's supposed to visit Hope Hill soon." 

"Eh?! Really?!" Madoka exclaimed with a big smile on her round face. 

Arata chuckled at her excitement. She may have loved Megumi the most out of the entire friend group. Second would be Fujio. But then again, he's always happy to see everyone. "Yes. Her mom visited the hospital last week. She says that Megumi had been really busy adjusting to everything but she has plans to visit soon."