After that, his heart began to beat.

Gu Qinghai stared nervously at Qin Shi to see her reaction.

Qin Shi: "It's nothing."

Gu Qinghai breathed a sigh of relief, and his heart fell back to its original place.

"Am I still in the investigation period?" Qin Shi looked at him with a smile. "It's not your stepmother, as you admit. I really don't care about you."

Gu Qinghai's heart thumped again. He felt that the words were strange. It sounded awkward.

Yesterday, Qin Shi protected them so much that Gu Qinghai did not fall directly into the enemy like Ping Ping and An An, but he also felt more favorable to her.

"But you'd better pay attention to what you say in the future. Don't be so impulsive," Qin Shi said, taking the opportunity to educate him: "Sometimes unintentional words are more painful."

When Gu Qinghai heard this, he thought that Qin Shi didn't say it, but she was still upset, so he felt guilty and said, "I'm sorry."

Qin Shi smiled, took a piece of meat, and sent it to Gu Qinghai's mouth. "It doesn't matter. You can pay attention later."

Gu Qinghai wanted to hide, but the meat was too delicious... He still took a bite of the meat and then stepped back half a step.

Qin Shi asked him with a smile, "Is it delicious?"

Gu Qinghai nodded.

The pork is fat and thin. It is oily and chewy when you take a bite, and the sauce is delicious. Gu Qinghai is reluctant to swallow it.

Qin Shi smiled at him and continued to work.

She cooked a little at noon, and Qin Shi was going to cook braised meat in brown sauce for the rest of the evening. It happened that there was a pot at home, so she could use it to stew.

Not long after Gu Qinghai swallowed the meat, the twins entered the kitchen hand in hand and began to watch Qin Shi cook.

An An found that Qin Shi cut a large mouthful of meat and couldn't help swallowing, "Qin Shi, are we going to eat meat today?"

"Yes, braised pork in brown sauce at night."

An An said "wow" and asked why it is not night now, so Qin Shi lifted the lid of the big bowl and gave a piece of meat to each of the twins.

"Delicious!"

"Hmm."

The twins squinted with their small faces and watched Qin Shi pick up another piece of meat and deliver it to Gu Qinghai's mouth.

Gu Qinghai was slightly stunned, and Qin Shi blinked at him with some cunning.

Gu Qinghai ate the meat and looked at the twins. He felt guilty and happy.

When Mama Lu came to take care of them. The twins were young and needed to be watched all the time. Everyone was more concerned about them.

Gu Qinghai hasn't experienced the feeling of being biased yet. At this time, he just ate more meat, and he couldn't help being happy.

He looked at Qin Shi once and couldn't help looking at it again. His heart began to shake... If she could treat them so well all the time, then he would admit that she was the stepmother!

Let's look at it again.

Gu Qinghai kept his eyes on Qin Shi for a long time.

The fried meat with vegetables at noon made the children look forward to the big dinner at night. They didn't go out to play in the afternoon. They stayed at home to help Qin Shi.