31- I love kissing you

Start from the beginning

My heart was hammering rapidly in my chest as we walked away from everyone. "What about your chair?"

"I'm good." He was smiling as we walked to the other side of a barn where they kept Onyx and went inside.

The door closed and Brady spun me towards him.

An overwhelming desire to kiss him took over my body but I took a few deep breaths, trying to calm myself from doing so.

He took both our hats off and rested his forehead against mine before whispering… "I was talking to a few of my friends when I noticed there was this beautiful blonde girl standing next to the fire, talking to a few girls from my school. She was wearing these short little shorts and a t-shirt. She looks up at me with these beautiful blue, soulful eyes and I remember thinking 'wow'. I had that same exact feeling the day you walked into that bar… then that amazing kiss we shared at the TwoStep. That can't be a coincidence, Ellie."

His lips brushed the side of face as he pushed me gently up against a wall. He was at least 6'1 and I was 5'3 so I'm sure he was hunching over but hopefully his back wasn't hurting.

I tilted my head back giving him better access as his lips skimmed down the side of my neck inhaling in my scent... making my knees buckle.

"Oh God, Brady." I whispered. He wasn't even kissing me yet and I was throbbing below for the man that stood in front of me.

He moved us again, sitting on what I guessed was a chair and pulled me down onto his lap so I was straddling him.

"Can we please get rid of this no kissing rule?"

I smiled as I looked into his eyes as he continued "I-"

I didn't give him time to finish. I placed my lips on his, giving in to what we both wanted. This kiss wasn't slow and sweet like the night at the bar. This one was rougher, more hungry.

My fingers intertwined in his hair, tugging slightly at the nape of his neck as his hands explored my back before digging his fingers into my ass, holding me close.

Just like the kiss all those years ago, except now we both had experience and I wasn't shy anymore.

Feeling him hard below me put my body in overdrive and my body naturally responded, rubbing up against his hardened length. He let out a throaty moan, whispering softly against my lips. "Fuck, Ellie."

Pulling apart slightly, we held onto each other tightly as we tried catching our breath.

"I'm sorry." As much as I wanted to just say fuck it and have my way with this man, we needed to slow down. I was keeping a secret from him and before this continued, he needed to know everything about me.

"Why are you apologizing? God, I love kissing you." He pulled me into another kiss.

"I love kissing you too." I struggled to say as I pulled away from his kiss. "Brady?"

"Hmm?"

"We should slow down… as much as I don't want to stop, you just had surgery and I don't want you to hurt yourself."

He let out a breath, "I know, and I want to do this right with you. So we can wait but…"

I sat up. "What?"

He flashed me that smile, "there's no reason we can't still kiss?"

I smiled. "I can't think of any reasons."

"Good." He growled, pulling me into another kiss.

A little while later, Brady and I made it to his room where he stayed. We never went back to the bonfire to get his chair because he knew we would have been stopped, and we would have been hounded with a million different questions we didn't want to answer yet.