The dean had explained himself so many times that blisters were almost growing on his tongue. "I already said that this was a spot specially requested by Professor Gao for Zhao Mingxi! What in the world are you guys making all this fuss for?!"

Whispers broke out among the crowd.

"Who will believe that?!"

"How is that possible? If that spot was specially given to Zhao Mingxi I will swallow 300 basketballs!"

"Zhao Mingxi had only transferred here from the Normal Class a month ago. Professor Gao has never been to the building of the Normal Class so he would not know her. Dean, how could you push such a responsibility to Professor Gao? And to say that he was the one who had specially requested for this? Ha, then why didn't Professor Gao make a special request for me?"

No one believed it.

It was impossible for them to believe it.

Aside from the fact that Professor Gao had an eccentric character and he would never do such a thing, the Gold Medal Class' Mr. Jiang was Professor Gao's student, yet he had never heard of such news! This was definitely done by someone behind the scenes! This wasn't the first time Fu Yangxi had done such a thing. Isn't it that every time he bullies the Evergreen Class, the dean would always let him go and punish those from the Evergreen Class?

It was absolutely preposterous and simply unbearable!

Mu Jiao was right behind Ye Bing. The more she thought about it, the sadder she was. Her tears were falling in long lines. It was a chance which was supposed to have been hers, yet it was stolen by the International Class' Zhao Mingxi.

Should she blame herself for not being rich or pretty enough to attract the attention of the Fu family's Young Master?

Mu Jiao was a petite girl. She was never the type who would go against others and would always focus on her own studies. But now, she was being bullied to this extent.

The Evergreen Class including Ye Bing were especially angered by this.

Ye Bing said, "Sir, you have to tell us the truth!"

The dean was about to lose his cool. "I already told you!"

Mr. Lu had his arms crossed as he stood quietly at the corner. Although a huge fight was breaking out, whenever he thought about how the spot for the Tournament belonged to their class, he was always very close to laughing out loud.

As Mr. Jiang was the homeroom teacher of the Gold Medal Class and he was the teacher in charge of the Tournament Representative Team, he had the most say out of all the classes.

He came out as a middleman and said to the dean, "Sir, as we are people who work in the education industry, we cannot bend over backwards for underhanded dealings. How about this, let me have a say. Let's go in accordance with the rules and give the Tournament spot to the Evergreen Class' Mu Jiao."

Fu Yangxi scoffed. "Interesting. I haven't even done anything and yet you're talking about bending over backwards. Who wants your old back to bend over backwards?"

It'll make odd cracking sounds if he does so.

"How could you talk to a teacher like this?!" Mr. Jiang was enraged. His face was flushed red and his eyes rounded in a glare.

Mr. Lu thought, you're finally experiencing how I'm always angered to the point of aging another 10 years.

At this moment.

"Jiang Guangping, what in the world are you doing?!"

A voice which was strict and unamendable to reason suddenly cut through the chaos in the corridor.