Motivation

How I helped myself??

When I was in school, I was quite popular. But unlike ALL girls, I was quite different. I was innocent and do things differently and I was a CHUTIYA. I came to India in 2010.
I ran in public wildly (I was in Oman), I vomitted in the annual Church feast on my Grandpa's family friend's food, farted loudly in class.
Also when I reached 7th, I BACKANSWERED my teachers, pushed my supervisor, questioned my principal.  If that is NOT bad enough, I studied in a CONVENT SCHOOL, SSC board. Also I had written dirty stuff about my class and school in my personal diary. Which I took in school. One girl asked me to show it by kind-requesting and making goo-goo eyes. Then she showed it to the Teacher. Luckily she wasn't too much strict.
At 8th grade, I was the WORST version of myself. I was punished for prank-calling during 31st December 2018 and spreading rumours about my enemies who last year, hugged me like show off -type, fashion attitude vibes. Actually I prank-called(I wasn't mature to tell the logical reason) because previously,at September 8, just because of a silly argument, my so-called partner( I was in a lesbian relationship which was not-so serious) told rumours to the popular girls who were bullies,which were 75% FALSE. They complained to the supervisor. She was very kind but after all, she was a nun with a slightly conservative view. Then my dad scolded me very badly( my mom was not there). I was in the convent. Revenge . Then abt the prank-call, I lied that other girl has done as I was damn angry. Then teacher scolded me.
Then I wrote in my diary. Someone stole it. Then one asshole captian took it (she was notorious) and gave it to my class teacher, who was BADASS and ALL students, juniors and seniors hate her. She told her to give it to supervisor. She gave it back. I never ever brought it back to school.
Then in summer camp, in another school(high fi ,cbse), I was scared of swimming, ate boogers in rickshaw, talked and flirted kind of with the wrong boy(spoiled asshole), who next day, ignored me and ALSO made a bad face (hatt). Then I bullied slightly to the attitude girls. Then the girls whom I was involved and the boy left me. The girl who was my friend during swimming also refused to hang out with me. Then I was crushing (I used to crush on any boy since I was studying in an all-girls school) with the swimming champion. Then at the last day, hiking day, I ran away angrily, unnecessarily and then I picked up glass pieces (I was pyschopath). Then I blabbered in my birthday party to those asshole girls who rumoured abt me about my crush in tuition. At 9th , I improved significantly as the Marathi-Hindi teacher told me that my behaviour will cause people to make fun of me in college. I regretted everything. But it was too late. As next year, in 2020, lockdown started.
At 2021, my 11th . Online classes, then at November, offline life. Initially I was wierd and still I tried making communication skills. I interrupted, asked my friends at the WRONG time, asked anyone anything, blabbered. Then I understood why people have friends and why I don't have much , like social club. Why people didn't invite me..
I improved at once. Now I don't have much problem. I am much into studies.
I got 91% in JEE mains.

Now, dear readers, I will tell you some Motivations ✨:

Believe in yourself. Boost self-confidence and self-esteem. 🥰

Improve when you should.

Don't make your self worth based on what others feel/talk abt you.

Trust God at all times. He is THE FRIEND 🤲 who will stay ALWAYS with you.

Think before you speak.

Don't make friendship/relationship with the wrong people.

You are NOT lonely , try and u will surely get good friends. If less and not showy, at least they must be true.

Talk to your professors, parents(esp ur mommy). They will surely guide you.

Pray to God always.

Don't lie .

Love yourself and others too.

Be emphatetic.

Control your behaviour. Practice meditation. Also, don't blabber and behave immaturely. U are unique but don't be mad .

And , most important;

WORK HARD, HELP OTHERS AND YOURSELF,FOCUS ON YOUR GOAL, ENJOY YOUR LIFE, BE HAPPY ALWAYS, RADIATE CONFIDENCE AND POSITIVITY .....

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀